Hello There

Stumpy

Reaction score
I'm the owner of Darson Insurance Services Edmonton welcoming all Q & A On insurance recreational or home and auto. A new supporting vendor section is available ,check it out.

I also ride everyhing but not well anymore as lost a few body parts on the hill,Hence the name stumpy, one leg is a tad shorter than the other. But still can keep up with the young guys and gals , just add the right fuel ,liquid courage ,just kidding !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:wavymsn:
Put your feet up and stay awhile:av-31:
Thanks, I'm sure alot of the Peeps on here appreciate it and will use you.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm the owner of Darson Insurance Services Edmonton welcoming all Q & A On insurance recreational or home and auto. A new supporting vendor section is available ,check it out.

I also ride everyhing but not well anymore as lost a few body parts on the hill,Hence the name stumpy, one leg is a tad shorter than the other. But still can keep up with the young guys and gals , just add the right fuel ,liquid courage ,just kidding !!!!!!!!!

maybe you can answer why turbo sled ins. is so dang expensive?

Stumpy

Reaction score
Re SLED INSURANCE

ANYTHING MODIFIED MEANING INCREASED VALUE $$$ ALSO FOR SPEED OR PERFORMANCE WILL ADD TO COST OF THE INSURANCE .ALSO THIS MAY LIMIT THE INSURANCE CARRIERS WHOM WHICH WILL EVEN SELL OR BIND COVERAGE ON THESE TYPES OF UNITS BE EITHER SLED ATV BOAT AUTO .
ALSO TO GET COVERAGE MAY NEED APPRAISSALS AND MECHANICALS

SUCKS TO BE MODIFIED IN INSURANCE WORLD , BUT BETTER TO HAVE SOME INS THAN NONE IN A CLAIM!

SORRY BUT I'M JUST LIKE YOU GUYS THE PRICE IS TOO HIGH FOR THE RIGHT INSURANCE COVERAGE :confused:

Last edited:
Top Bottom