Hello from Ron at Paradis Motor Sports

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys and Gals. Sorry that it has taken me so long to say hi. I met a few of you at the ASA show. I had a booth for my Legend Trailers in the Skating rink area downstairs. It been a busy year but I figured I should pop by and say hi. I will respond to this before I get asked! No those were not my Girls but they did bring a few customers in for us! LOL. Anyways I'm a bonified Sledahollic! and ride as much as I can. I just tell my wife that I have to get out there for the business! You know trailer exposure! I Look forward to meeting more S&M members in the future. Take care and ride safe. Ron

GRD

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Ron. What do you ride?

Are you going to give SNOWandMUDDER's a discount on those fancy trailers?:D:D

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an 06 M7 153(4" riser,RK Tek head,Fastlane Flo-Vents,TheThing Can,Snow Eliminators & just in the process of installing my RK Tek Secondary kit!) I also have a 08 800 Sno-Pro & my wife rides an 08 Yamaha Nytro Mtx. I bought the Sno-Pro thinking I would sell the M7 but I really like that sled.Not the smoothest or most powerful but a real blast to ride. As for the Trailer discount for Snow and Mudders absolutely! I am just trying to get them out there.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, I will be keeping you in mind when I start shopping for a 4-place.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anytime you want to start shopping NosRx1 let me know. I have 2 x 28ft's, 1x 26ft, and a used Haulmark all Aluminum 27 ft. Here is a pic S&M have on there website of my booth.Thanks

Attachments

• ASA Show Pic.jpg
    ASA Show Pic.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 347

phonse

Reaction score
HEY RON HOW'S IT GOING?
I'M CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A TWO PLACE SNOWMOBILE TRAILER WITH TILT AROUND 10' OR 12', ALUMINIUM WOULD BE GREAT.
WHAT KIND OF PRICE WOULD SOMETHING LIKE THAT BE?
YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT brifag@totem.ca
THANKS

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am interested in the used one.
i think that you know dave and jon, that'll probably cost me for saying i know them!!

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes that will definitely cost you! LOL Give me a ring at 970-4940 and I will email you some more pics if you wish.

Attachments

• 2006 Haulmark Snow-Lite.JPG
    2006 Haulmark Snow-Lite.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 287

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my old man is looking for a enclosed 2 place sled trailer what kinda price you looking at for that?

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you Hillclimber. Our 2 place enclosed are 7 x 15 Trackmaster and start at around $10,000.00. Or a 7 x19 Explorer for around $9000.00. My Manufactures website is legendmfginc.com they have a lot of pics and info for you to browse.Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Ron

Top Bottom