Elevation Motor Sports guys are AMAZING!

ffemt

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just thought I'd share an experience I just had with Elevation Motor Sports in Vernon, BC. I was riding Mabel Lake a week ago just outside of Vernon and I bent a set bars on my 13' Summit XM. It was rideable but very uncomfortable, I spoke to some local dealers in search of bars and came up with nothing and the wait to time to get in was upwards of a week. Not an ideal situation when I drove 14 hours to ride for 4 days. I called Todd at Elevation Motor Sports when I came down the mountain and he said his shop was closed but to come in anyway and he'd take a look. Got to his shop and he jumped in the trailer and had a look, turned out I had also broke the pot metal clamp that holds the brake lever on the handlebars. Todd said to leave the sled with him and he'd have it fixed that night!!! I was absolutely amazed at this level of customer service, nowhere have I ever seen this level of service ANYWHERE. He told me that it was absurd that I would have to wrench on my sled in the dark in my trailer and that I should be havin' a few pops and eating dinner and that he'd take care of it. Sure as his word he called me an hour an half later with the sled like new. He even went as far as to use the clamp off of a friends sled (who was out of town) to make sure mine was fixed. Needless to say these guys are amazing and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who needs work done, I commend the extremely high level of customer service and can't even begin to thank them enough for taking such good care of me. Even had a few pops with the fellas when I went to pick up the sled! Extraordinary Guys!!!

I'll be stopping by for a pop next time I'm in Vernon...Cheers!

Thanks again Todd

Top Bottom