Hello from Mackenzie ... chicksride2!

chicksride2

Reaction score
Website
www.rmtadventures.ca
So sad the season is coming to an end ... However, we are quite excited here in mackenzie as we are all jetboaters and this spring will be amazing when the snowpack releases into the watersheds! nothing like being able to rip it up in the mountains and then switch over to the rivers! i am part of the rmta (rocky mountain trench adventures) team and we are a group that is involved in developing tourism in mackenzie. We produce extreme dvd's, clothing, provide guided tours for all seasons, and generally have a great time experiencing the outdoors. You can check out our website at: www.rmtadventures.ca for more info. (lots of great video and tunes to see/hear). On a personal note, i ride an 800 144" and like lots of powder and the mountains. I am looking forward to more technological developments for women in this sport as i find that it is difficult to find gear that works. I need the same hp with a lighter frame ... Even things like the handle bars are not set up well for smaller people. Also, i hope to see more women in the mountains ... We are most likely going to put on a women's only mountain riding clinic next year to help support other women to ride some of the bigger stuff! have a great day! ... See you in the mountains! chicksride2

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That sounds great,may have to bring my wife up there for a lesson,I'm definatly taking a trip up there next year,Hope to meet you!Have fun on the water,Quad season for us!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Katdude

that sounds great,may have to bring my wife up there for a lesson,i'm definatly taking a trip up there next year,hope to meet you!have fun on the water,quad season for us! catmando!
i think we're all gonna try and get up there?? remember the guys at the "beer" nite were talking about that, or was that after you fell under the table and then suddenly had to leave?????.... We will need to co-ordinate a potential date, a get serious about this!!! whatcha think???

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i think we're all gonna try and get up there?? remember the guys at the "beer" nite were talking about that, or was that after you fell under the table and then suddenly had to leave?????.... We will need to co-ordinate a potential date, a get serious about this!!! whatcha think???

Buddy I'm there like a cat on a mouse,and yes I'm very serious.As you read its going to have to be next year for me.I'm sure we could end up with a good bunch of guys to go up there with,seems to be a bit of interest.I dont remember falling under the table,guess I better cut back to one bottle of whiskey eh!Good thing papapump was driving!
LOL! catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
We better bring this up at the next "meeting"

buddy i'm there like a cat on a mouse,and yes i'm very serious.as you read its going to have to be next year for me.i'm sure we could end up with a good bunch of guys to go up there with,seems to be a bit of interest.i dont remember falling under the table,guess i better cut back to one bottle of whiskey eh!good thing papapump was driving! lol! catmando!
1) limit katmansdoodoo to "one" bottle of whiskey instead of 2 - 3:p
2) what about the s&m(theres that kinky side again) having an "official" ride in mackenzie...... Sounds like the majority of replys have never ridden there?? maybe make a motion at the next "meeting"??:confused:
3) bugsbunnyracing has to quit wearing those skirts in public.... However, maybe he can get a little tanning going on in mcbride this weekend??:rolleyes:
4) where is tylerg?? i keep seeing his voice, but he mysteriously is a consistent no show, at the monthly annual "meeting";)
5) i can't even remember why i was making these darned #'s and comments,,,,,,,,,, oh, yea, ride mackenzie......... Yup, agree, next year and we should set a date aside???:cool: do you hear those voices??:confused:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
chicksride2

Next year there is a group of us planning a trip to Mackenzie, how was the riding there this year? Where is a good place to stay while sledding there? When is the best time to find lots of powder......I know lots of question I guess I am just looking forward to the trip!:D

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site chicksride2! Saw your last dvd and it is awesome. When can we expect Flyin' High 2

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
Nice to see a fellow guide. welcome to the site! Wife and I had our honeymoon around Mackenzie, skied at Powder King and stayed in town. Was great snow there! Gearing up for the mud with quads, first tour is on the 5th, working on trails right now,,,,,, and quads. Sleds are sleeping,,,, shhhhh!

Last edited by a moderator:

chicksride2

Reaction score
Website
www.rmtadventures.ca
You can check out:

www.amhotel.ca

for the alexander mackenzie hotel ... it probably has the best information or google chamber of commerce or district of mackenzie (mackenzie bc) ... the rmta website has lots of local info plus weather etc on it ... www.rmtadventures.ca

have been trying to figure out how to email from the forum pages but alas ... seem to be technologically challenged. Thanks for the interest ... and yes ... hope to see you next year!

chicksride2

the Champ

Reaction score
Welcome chicksride2! Looking forward to checking out your dvd! I am a little unfamiliar with the location of mckenzie( never rode there before...must be missing out ), where abouts she at?

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi chicksride2,

So awesome to see more women riding mountains! I have an 800 144 too, love it! Have never rode mackenzie but am hoping to get there someday.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome chicksride2! Looking forward to checking out your dvd! I am a little unfamiliar with the location of mckenzie( never rode there before...must be missing out ), where abouts she at?

Northwest of Prince George,About 11 hrs from Edmonton,Going next year for sure,mayby early if they have lots of snow.Mayby chicksride2 could tell us when the good stuff ususally starts.Like to plan my first trip on the first weekend of Dec.Might plan it there!
catmando!

Top Bottom