Hello from Government Camp, OR

G

gmcnally01

Hello all, just joined the group. I'm currently riding an Arctic Cat Mountian Cat 900 151" Looking to head up to the Whistler Blackcomb area for the first time. Anyone have any recommendations on some of the snow parks to hit. Looking for some deep powder!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Where Is....?

Hi, welcome to the group. Where us Gv't camp?

HEY, EASTERBUNNY, U NEDE 2 REED WHUT HE ROTE!!!
HE'S ONE OF THE FIRST FROM OUR BIG BROTHER COUNTRY TO THE SOUTH ... OREGON CITY, OREGON, USA....MUST BE AN ARMY BASE??? WELCOME ABOARD GMCNALLY01, AND YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THEIR WEB SITE, I BELIEVE THEY HAVE MAPS TO THE AREA ON THERE.:thumbsup2: :Cool9:

G

gmcnally01

Hello from Goverment Camp

Government Camp is at the pass summit of Mt. Hood in the North Oregon Cascades. My local area for sleding. Elevation 4000 ft. From there we sled to about 6 to 7000. Mt Hood is about 12,000 Got all excited watching Snowquests video from the Whistler Area so decided to make the trip the week of the 19th! looking forward to some dry power .....Hopefully ;) Any advise is appreciated!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gcmcnally01
This is a page for sledding tours out of Whistler but there is a tourism phone # on the site where they should be able to put you in touch with someone that can give you the info that you need. Good luck, I've never sledded that far west.

http://www.whistler.com/snowmobiling/

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Whistler/blackcomb

gcmcnally01
This is a page for sledding tours out of Whistler but there is a tourism phone # on the site where they should be able to put you in touch with someone that can give you the info that you need. Good luck, I've never sledded that far west.

http://www.whistler.com/snowmobiling/

I HAVE A BUDDY THAT WENT ON A SLED TOUR THERE... SAID THE SNOW WAS AMAZING. I'VE NEVER BEEN SLEDDIN' THAT FAR WEST EITHER. PLEASE POST SOME PICS WHEN YOU GET BACK GCMCNALLY01. WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE SOME PICS OF THE MOUNTAINS AND HUGE SNOW THEY GET. I HAVE LOTS OF RELATIVES OUT IN SURREY, VANCOUVER, BLACKCOMB, ETC AREAS. POST PICS, MAN!!!:yeahthat: :pics:

Top Bottom