Hello from Drayton Valley

shift

Reaction score
So I'm another Newfoundlander who has made their way to Alberta to work. I just finished school in April 07 (mechanical engineering tech) and moved to Drayton Valley in May '07 to work with Imperial Oil Resources as a field operator. I love sleds and bikes! I've been riding dirtbikes from age 7 to 16, at which point I was old enough to ride sportbikes, and have been riding ever since. I've also been riding sleds since the age of 7 or so.

I picked up a sled a couple days ago, found myself an '04 Summit 600. Pretty nice sled!

So now I need to find people to ride with and places to ride around the Drayton Valley area. And would for sure be interested in trips to the mountains. So when the season starts up, hit me up as a riding buddy. My schedule is going to allow me to do a fair bit of riding this winter, which is awesome!!!

Sooo.. If you're in the area, or ride in this area, PM me!!

Cheers

Mike

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Welcome 'Shift'.... Sure someone from the valley will respond soon with lots of info for ya !

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Shift! I'm from the Drayton area too. We quad around here quite a bit in the summer and try to make about 6 trips to the mountains in the winter. I could let you know when we are making our first trip if you want to tag along!:)

Top Bottom