Hello Everyone

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
I still think the right lady could fix him.
I guess he must have forgot the day he rode one last yr. and it blew a toonie size chunk out of the chaincase.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Well..... seeing as the magic has been taken out of snottys dreams because Darko went to doo again...... I figured this will give snotty a whole new perspective....

Might as well admit it snotty.... this is how you see Darko anyways, only you imagine him this way without the suit!!!!

CREEP!!!!

3k5v7UoYwdJ091T5b8egdA.jpg

Last edited:

Darko

Reaction score
Website
www.caseydarke.com
ya Jekyll and Hyde nice:eek: If we could repost every Doo bashing post Darko ever made, it would probably crash the server. hehe. You will be back on Boost soon enough.;)

People always say "You can comment unless ya own one"

On my test ride the chain case blew apart. lol Now I will have the right to comment.

Anyone wanna bet i'll be on the rope this year before them ?:d:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well..... seeing as the magic has been taken out of snottys dreams because Darko went to doo again...... I figured this will give snotty a whole new perspective....

Might as well admit it snotty.... this is how you see Darko anyways, only you imagine him this way without the suit!!!!

CREEP!!!!

3k5v7UoYwdJ091T5b8egdA.jpg

Your all Gods in my eyes.....In my next life I want to be like all of you.."Better than the common human being"

Top Bottom