Hello Everyone!!

cutter2100

Reaction score
Name is Chris and live in Edmonton where we are suffering a severe lack of snow. Kinda not too happy about it considering I bit the bullet and bought a 2012 Arctic Cat XF800!!
It's the first time I've had a sled since I was 10 and I REALLY want to ride it.......alot!

Also gathered up some Snow Hawks as well thinking this was going to be a banner year and getting pretty frustrated watching them collect dust!! Just seems very wrong.

Me and my bud's are eager to find places to ride and take full advantage of our machines. So any advice as to where is good for rookies like us, would be greatly appreciated.

So far we have ventured to Kelowna and had an absolute blast! Our skill levels are weak but we have learned lots. Definately love powder and jumping our toys!! Don't see extreme hill climbing in our near future for sure!! LOL

Anyway, I look forward to meeting lots of peeps in here and learning more about where to play!!

TTYL :Snowmobile1:

Boomer1771

Reaction score
Hello and welcome. I as well bought myself a sled this year for the first time with big expectations to see a lot of snow again this year. I feel your pain and frustration with this shity weather. Not sure if there is any place close to Edmonton, called a friend in Hinton today and he says not even close to enough snow. Good luck finding somewhere to sled, best place would be the mountains I guess. Have a good one!

Top Bottom