hello all

Marry Poppins Express

Reaction score
Creative Phrase Here

Hello, edmonton ab, I ride arctic cat 900-159x2. see you at the summit. I ride mostly Valmont, Mcbride, been down to Golden a few times. I just hope there is as much snow this year as there was last. Great site guys hope to see you at Average Joe's in the future. Waiting for Winter all summer long!!!:i_need_snow:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Holy cow Im having a hard time keeping up to all the new cat riders joining up,You doo guys are soon to be outnumberd at Average Joes.We almost have enough Kingcat riders to start our own Army.Kiss did it!And look what happened!LOL!Welcome to the site!
ARCTIC CAT BABY!
catmando!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Holy cow Im having a hard time keeping up to all the new cat riders joining up,You doo guys are soon to be outnumberd at Average Joes.We almost have enough Kingcat riders to start our own Army.Kiss did it!And look what happened!LOL!Welcome to the site!
ARCTIC CAT BABY!
catmando!

YAY more people to pick on :p.......Yeah "DPD" looks you could start your own CAT army then the rest of us will have to watch our backs......or should I say you watch ours............as we drive away......HAR HAR......I like me:rollinglaugh:

Oh and welcome to the site

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think you had it right the first time,Watch the Orange,its like follow the dotted line.Key word..............FOLLOW! LOL!
Going to be and entertaining year on the sleds!
catmando!

Top Bottom