"hell cat" and "phat cat"

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteknucklemotorsports.ca
Out in vale the last couple days doing some more testing. Did a riding clinic with Bret Rasmussen. Pretty awesome watching that man work...Still have the 3" on, personally I can't ride without it. First night dipped down to -15 and battery turned it over but slowly. It had been started at the store a lot for customers wanting to hear the Hindle pipe so I don't think it was fully charged anymore. No issues the rest of the week starting. Rode with a box. All I'm willing to say is it runs strong with a couple extra horse.The next step is adjustable riser with a 5 back and 5 up. Help flatten it out a little more. Bret has a steering mod that gets it to turn sharper. Check it out on his website. Carbon fiber will have to wait till at lease January as I am too busy and we have a carbon fiber build on an 1100 for a customer so we'll get him done first. Terrific platform to build on IMO.

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know you have been out riding cooper lets hear how that thing worked!!

WKR

Reaction score
carbon cat is finally got a belt drive in it that is working, and wow!!! that is all i can say. I got some video footage I will try and get posted as soon as i can. this sled is tuff as well. rolled ended over end 6 times on hard pack, broken handle bars and thats all. definatly the funnest sled i have had the pleasure of riding and i have riden them all in some form or fashion. if you see it out and about, dont be afraid to come introduce yourself and take it for a rip!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can i take it for a rip down the ditch?? Glad to hear its working good.

WKR

Reaction score
can i take it for a rip down the ditch?? Glad to hear its working good.

sorry, this one doesn't get to get beat up in the ditch. meet me in the hills and your more than welcome to ride otherwise it sits in the shop where is can stay warm and free of rocks, dirt lumps and whatever else lingers in the prairies!

Top Bottom