Helix on M1100T?

SteveM1100T

Reaction score
Is anyone out there running a shockwave adjustable helix on there M1100T/M9000? Good? Bad? Any other helix's out there that guy's are running that are a improvement over stock? Been tossing around the idea of trying out a new secondary helix, I'm not a master in the clutching game so any info would be great! Also has anyone tried the 7 tooth driver on the M1100T/M9000?

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone out there running a shockwave adjustable helix on there M1100T/M9000? Good? Bad? Any other helix's out there that guy's are running that are a improvement over stock? Been tossing around the idea of trying out a new secondary helix, I'm not a master in the clutching game so any info would be great! Also has anyone tried the 7 tooth driver on the M1100T/M9000?
No experience with the shockwave. I have run a 38/46 Dalton helix on my M1100T which worked well, now running a Team Tied with a 58-62.36 helix, seems to work even better then the Cat secondary. As far as 7 tooth drivers, I am running an Avid setup, only because I wanted the clearance to run a 3" track - I did gear the sled up to compensate for the lower gearing that result from the 7 tooth drivers. Happiest thus far with a 2.45:1 final drive ratio, as the turbo has no problems spinning the 3" track.

Top Bottom