Helicopter company based out of mcbride now.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just thought i'd let everyone know that there is now a helicopter company based out of mcbride. So if you need a sled rescued or just want to go on a site seeing tour or whatever the need is they will be able and willing to help you out.

Peregrine Helicopters
(250)569-2323

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe post this on the Cat & Poo site...I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated over there. LOL

Sorry Glen Couldn't resist...lol.
Haha.. I was thinkin about postin it under the skidoo XP section.. LOL..:beer:

I'm not sure about rates and such. But feel free to give them a call and they be glad to talk to you about stuff like that.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I justed added it to the contact list in my phone. We left one in the Renshaw last year on MM weekend for the bird to pick up. I have a buddy that bought a new turbo ProRMK and a couple guys bought Summit X's that could be thanking me for thinking of them later on this winter.:rolleyes::smiliestirthepot::behindsofa:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rod has worked a deal i believe with him. will check and get back to you

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ijust talked to cary the owner of the heli company and he said for sure feel free to call him and ask any questions you have about pricing not a problem. he said he would gladly answer your questions.

Clay911

Reaction score
ya the company sold one of there choppers and no longer have one to base out of mcbride. Still have one based out of hinton i believe.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is correct that we no longer have a helicopter company based out of mcbride.

Top Bottom