Heated handle bar bag

Mr Husaberg

Reaction score
Hi all, just pick up the new sled. Put 50 km on it last night and although the snow was poor I can tell this thing is going to be great.

Has any one installed the heated handle bar bag? In the instructions it says to hook it up to the visor plug but I do not have one. Is there a connection under the plastic or do I need another kit?

the only modification I made was to remove the plastic divider on the clutch cover so I can put my googles on the engine when I stop. image.jpg image.jpg

stormtrooper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to the skidoo website you require the heated visor electrical adapter. PN 860200628 Does the bag seem like a good buy otherwise? Enough room for some water bottles?

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
There is an accesory wiring kit you buy. $39.99 if memory serves me right.
It will plug into a small two prong plug up behind the oil tank. I pulled my gauges out (two small flat screwdrivers inserted in the top of gauges in indents) pulled the wiring up into gauge area and drilled a hole into the dash strorage box to mount the plug.
Have the Y cord sticking out of storage box lid when I need the heated bag and lead dog light (I put an RCA plug on my lead dog)
Hidden away nicely when not in use.
I bought the tall bag. Well worth the money. Will store two large G2 bottles or water bottles no problem and still have spare space.

Mr Husaberg

Reaction score
Thanks I will pass on it for now. The bag is nice. The zipper loops are a nice touch on the new bags. Easy to open with gloves.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bag is good, heater SUCKS!

Cheaply made, as the wires break off if you are not careful. Mine does not even feel warm to the touch.

Top Bottom