Heads up display goggles

stormtrooper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why doesn't someone make something useful for us sledders. Heads up display of crucial information in the goggles. I can never see my gauges. I want to see rpm, speed, temps. I could really care less who is texting me when I am sledding. Who is with me? Who do I need to talk to so I make this happen?

AGGRESIVEZEBRA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had a pair and sold them told me nothing for sledding. great if you go to a resrt skiing. the maps only work while a participating ski hills as does the buddy finder. all you get is speed and texts witch dont matter because you have a spedo and who cares wile your sledding.

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had a pair and sold them told me nothing for sledding. great if you go to a resrt skiing. the maps only work while a participating ski hills as does the buddy finder. all you get is speed and texts witch dont matter because you have a spedo and who cares wile your sledding.

Were you the one selling the Zeal ones on here? someone on here a couple months ago posted a pair for half price

Last edited:

corey.greene

Reaction score
If your looking to buy a pair I have the zeal transcend gps goggles I'd like to sell. Used twice don't fit my new helmet. Pm me if you or anyone else is interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
going into elec eng at u of a. id love to build something like your talkin bout
You'd have to tap into the sled's Ecu or just figure out which wires on the harness. Then Bluetooth to pair the two together. Then figure out how to transmit the external feed from the air fuel gauge. Hardest part would be to fit the display and Bluetooth into the goggles. Maybe put it in or your jacket and just plug it into the display on your goggles? I don't know much about that kind of stuff

znowman_9

Reaction score
Ya I'm thinkin that too. Maybe a splice block plug with a bluetooth module in the block that goes between gauge cluster and harness would make it nice and neat behind there. Always wanted to integrate turbo psi as well into a stock display. Hopefully integrate into a recon display instead puttin the rest of that chit together when somebody else already has a nice product for that out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom