Headlight Delete Kit

Ekim

Reaction score
I saw an XP picture with one headlight deleted and vented. Does anyone know where I can find this kit?

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Menz Toyz has the headlight delete. I got his first one which has no vents in the head light. His new ones do, you can get either from him. Based out of cranbrook.

IMG_1116.jpg

basecamp

Reaction score
Hey you know that if you delete the head light you know longer can see at night........ I don't think that would have helped you the other night anyways....lol Looks pretty cool though.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey you know that if you delete the head light you know longer can see at night........ I don't think that would have helped you the other night anyways....lol Looks pretty cool though.

I tinted mine with window tint,, black when not running almost black when running and 80% head lights at nite.... and only 5 bucks,, but all looks no weight or cooling benefits if thats what your after..

xp.jpg

trailer 028.jpg

Ekim

Reaction score
I have checkered flag decals already on my lights. I need more cooling for my intake. I am planning to duct air in from my headlight area with the vents and add pia lights or something small to see at night when needed. Thanks. Nice job on the tinting.

Top Bottom