have you ever saved a life??

Snorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope so.

Usually after we load the bird or ambulance we don't hear the reports on them. I hope they all didn't kick the can.

But have extracted a bunch of cold ones too. Like when a pontoon boat came off the trailer and made a convertible out of a pt cruiser. Well I won't elaborate on that.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Twenty years as a professional firefighter and an RN before that, but I honestly gotta say it bugs me when Nurses, Cops, EMTs and Firefighters stand there with their cape flowing in the wind, hands on hips and out come the words..."Saving lives, It's my job"! :rolleyes: No doubt I'm very proud of what I do for a living too, but I feel every person who gets out of bed and goes to work in the morning, whether it's pouring coffee at the diner, pumping someone's gas or managing my finances also has an "important" job. Hats off to every one of you who has saved a life, especially those of you who don't "save lives for a living".:rolleyes:
In my books you're the heros who should be the most proud. :beer:

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gave CPR to a woman who had died minutes before I started the CPR... it didn't bring her back and I still have nightmares about it yech!. :(

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
a while back the max thread got taken down and i talked boost off the ledge. All his post count is gone again and i havent seen him for a bit. May need to talk him down again.....

Top Bottom