Hats off to the FSA

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Hats off to the FSA, not so much the Elk Valley club

I think so but was their contract good for that area? Or Just assumed to be. .
Well if thats the case, then how did they loose it if it was never theirs in the first place??

Jvl

Reaction score

Well if thats the case, then how did they loose it if it was never theirs in the first place??
Years ago they did have a agreement but as things changed in that area they lost it I was told. Not sure who the agreement was even with. Maybe the wranglers. Maybe tembec. Also there is the dominion block that the First Nations were logging at one point. But when ever it happened they thought everything was all good but wasn't. They just assumed and cost them that cabin.

turbodup

Reaction score

Everything was always a hand shake agreement with the Fsa but now the club is going in the right direction I do believe.niether club is fighting with each other it's the guys on hear starting the pissing match. I hear someone resigned from the club so now it can get back on track and pls be happy it's snowing

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Everything was always a hand shake agreement with the Fsa but now the club is going in the right direction I do believe.niether club is fighting with each other it's the guys on hear starting the pissing match. I hear someone resigned from the club so now it can get back on track and pls be happy it's snowing

Sure would be nice to know what the issues were. It's pretty hard for me to support a new club when I dont know what the concerns are with the FSA. As I said in an earlier post, I attended some meetings back when Mike S was president of the FSA and due to conflicts with Mike and some members, the meetings turned into a S*** show. Like being on a Jerry Springer show. I have not attended a meeting since then, but I have had a membership pretty much every year. Happy with what they do with my $80...why shouldn't I be?

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So does this mean you guys will be closing up and rejoining the FSA? ( honest question)

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Not out of money just out of snow

Snow or lack of snow really affects the mood of this forum. Snow and mud, you can be one moody b......!
The B is gender neutral and can be go either way :)

Top Bottom