Has ISIS gone too far?

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My grandmother (German) always said if you live with the crows you crow like the crows! She despised the turban RCMP deal and was apalled our governments would even review it!Why is it for years we have had immigrants from all over Europe ,china, japan,Korea russia,Mexico. They all have their beliefs and religions. Most keep it to themselves and integrate with the rest of us! If anything they have more morals and standards then the existing population.i think they should be the example for the rest to follow.

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL got it. Unfortunately, ALL parties are bending at the knees for the immigrant vote. Despite what many think, it was the conservative government that allowed turbans to be worn in the RCMP and as previously mentioned, we have been getting Syrian refugees since the spring here in the Okanagan. So, very typical of all political parties they say one thing and do another unfortunately.

Just whining about the federal election still. Just ignore me. The millions of voters that are against making changes in our refugee process voted out the only party that wasn't proposing changes.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This describes a bunch of folks When it comes to this Muslim invasion thing presently going on. ( substitute S & M for Facebook)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 145

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Other than a few belligerent Liberal numb skulls rants here and there, I still can not figure out what the heck Harper did to PO so many folks in the East. Comparing him to Hitler, death threats...
I was not voting for change, in fact I thought Harper was doing an OK job as PM. He was a little with drawn, but to me he was like a librarian. Very quiet, strict rules and protocols, but a wealth of info when you need help.
I was worried during the US bank fiasco, but Canada weathered it well, in fact it seemed to get a bump up once the murky water cleared up.
I do feel that the media, particularly the CBC played a huge part in exaggerating the antics of the PC's and very much down playing what was going on in the NDP and Liberal camps. In my opinion there was not a real shining star in any of the debates or in the campaigns, so I voted for "No change" because change is chaos and right now chaos could hurt everything Canada stands for as of today.
As far as ISIS goes, this is a better organized, better funded, more deceptive and much more socially savvy group that will hurt the world in much grander scale than the rest of the upstarts have done in the past. I do not think we have seen the end of them yet and soon all the world will find out just how grand of plan they have preparing for since 9/11.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Other than a few belligerent Liberal numb skulls rants here and there, I still can not figure out what the heck Harper did to PO so many folks in the East. Comparing him to Hitler, death threats...

I too have been baffled by this. Especially the "anyone but Harper" movement. I mean.....WTF? Are you so angry that you don't even care what the other two have planned for us? :confused:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I too have been baffled by this. Especially the "anyone but Harper" movement. I mean.....WTF? Are you so angry that you don't even care what the other two have planned for us? :confused:
A lot of Liberal companies and Corporations haven't had there bread buttered for 10 years now. That may be part of it? There is no one like the Liberals for helping there buddies.

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's looking like isis resonsible for the downed russian passenger plane. They just interviewed a retired US advisor to Un and he figures once they trace the explosives and it turns out isis you will see a russian campaign like no other. He even says he hopes the rest of the countries over there have the brains to get the hell out of the way!! He was claiming we have not experienced Russia's might in any way! Very interesting!

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's looking like isis resonsible for the downed russian passenger plane. They just interviewed a retired US advisor to Un and he figures once they trace the explosives and it turns out isis you will see a russian campaign like no other. He even says he hopes the rest of the countries over there have the brains to get the hell out of the way!! He was claiming we have not experienced Russia's might in any way! Very interesting!
Where they can make a big difference would be with boots on the ground and armour. Spetnaz commando's with backup could put ISIS on the run fast IMO.

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Spetznaz has some boots there already along with US special forces. Although I don't think the to are working as a team. It is interesting to note that Nato sent a dozen f-15c eagles to turkey. The f-15 is a dogfighter not a ground bomber? The f-15's arch rival is the su-30 russian fighter which also happens to be in syria? Seems odd if they going after isis who have no planes? Go figure!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Spetznaz has some boots there already along with US special forces. Although I don't think the to are working as a team. It is interesting to note that Nato sent a dozen f-15c eagles to turkey. The f-15 is a dogfighter not a ground bomber? The f-15's arch rival is the su-30 russian fighter which also happens to be in syria? Seems odd if they going after isis who have no planes? Go figure!
It depends on the designation of the plane. F-15's can be used for bombing depending how they are rigged up but it is I believe still America's premier air to air attack fighter after numerous upgrades. Apparently Russia has been pushing hard against British pilots already and flying over Turkey without permission. If there ever is an accident.........I'm afraid things could go bad quickly.

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Ken from what I read the f15c is the air to air superior fighter and also a bomber variant also being sent. I'm sure they are all testing each other's buttons to the limit. I think there's more to this story than isis and I fully beleive things will get out of control! They just pushing each other little more each time till someone says screw it all out!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
although in one way I am happy that the Russians are trying to take control of the ISIS situation compared to the Americans/allies but my gut feeling tells me to be careful what we wish for. Last thing we need is two super powers butting heads and have things get out of control and beyond just the ISIS situation. I guess one can only hope they have "cool heads" and finger is no where near the trigger.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope the Russkies wipe these guys out asap.

The US no longer has a foot hold in the Middle East. It's all Russia now.
Dream on boys. The Russian's will have there as# handed to them on a platter just like they did in Afaganastan before the Americans went in. Wow the Americans sure came along way in Iraq and Afghanistan in the last two decades. What makes you think the Russians will do a better job? Like it or not there is only one country in the world that may be able to stop ISIS. They are the ONLY democracy in the Arab world, yes I Am talking about Iran. They are about to get one Trillion+ US dollars out of escrow as soon as they meet the terms of the nuclear agreement with the Americans. To top it off they hate ISIS 10x more then any Russian or American. The Shiite's also aren't afraid to dye for their faith. In fact it seems to me that many of them want the fast track to heaven. A few centuries ago Ghengis Khan told his grandson Kublai Khan (the greatest warlords that ever walked the face of the earth) to leave them alone they are unconquerable. To bad the Americans and the Russian didn't read a little history. Then so many awesome young men would not have to give their lives. Any way the Saudi's are sh!tting them selves Iran don't like them either. Makes me wonder where ISIS is getting there cash?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you are right that maybe be a better outcome. Let them fight it out amongst themselves and pull out the American / Russian troops to focus on making better vodka (Russian) and moonshine (American) :)

Dream on boys. The Russian's will have there as# handed to them on a platter just like they did in Afaganastan before the Americans went in. Wow the Americans sure came along way in Iraq and Afghanistan in the last two decades. What makes you think the Russians will do a better job? Like it or not there is only one country in the world that may be able to stop ISIS. They are the ONLY democracy in the Arab world, yes I Am talking about Iran. They are about to get one Trillion+ US dollars out of escrow as soon as they meet the terms of the nuclear agreement with the Americans. To top it off they hate ISIS 10x more then any Russian or American. The Shiite's also aren't afraid to dye for their faith. In fact it seems to me that many of them want the fast track to heaven. A few centuries ago Ghengis Khan told his grandson Kublai Khan (the greatest warlords that ever walked the face of the earth) to leave them alone they are unconquerable. To bad the Americans and the Russian didn't read a little history. Then so many awesome young men would not have to give their lives. Any way the Saudi's are sh!tting them selves Iran don't like them either. Makes me wonder where ISIS is getting there cash?

Top Bottom