Has ISIS gone too far?

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Has ISIS gone to far?

What a great post , maybe there should be an optional "immigrant relief fund " set up , if you have the same feelings and convictions as cuso and some others , let them shoulder that financial burden . Why should those who disagree with this open arms , full ride bull$hit have to participate ? If you believe its the right thing , support it , not just by yapping , but by taking responsibility for those financial and health and social needs . And cuso , how many in your immigrant parents family or even of their faith have knocked down sky scrapers. , bombed airplanes bombed the olympics , beheaded journalists and those whose beliefs were different than theirs. How many demanded we stop celebrating christmas , saying the lords prayer , change traditionsl uniforms or treat women like brood mares ?
To compare true immigrants of the past to these people, you need to pull your head out , thats just dumb , even for you !

Ignorance, prejudice, and fear walk hand in hand. Are you saying that these people are jihaad terrorists? Perhaps you were shaken as a child.

Perhaps a brush up on Religion is in order for you... Obviously you are ill advised and daft.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just trying to get your answer.. If you have none, admit it.

Cmon man?? What are you getting at? I never said all muslims were evil? You having a party tonight? Lol.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It's not free living, it's freedom. Where is it shown that they wold get a free ride?

I am sure they would work harder than any Canadian to have a better life than what they have now... I myself an educated enough to not be threatened by them taking work away from me.

'We' in the western world have no idea what it is to run from war. My parent's do, and they told me many times about it.

Just imagine if isis came in and took over, chopping heads off of anyone who resisted their ways?

just what I imagine!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ignorance, prejudice, and fear walk hand in hand. Are you saying that these people are jihaad terrorists? Perhaps you were shaken as a child.

Perhaps a brush up on Religion is in order for you... Obviously you are ill advised and daft.

sorry I agree with lenny!

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I wonder how many would step up to the plate if......?

Immigration should not be a burden to taxpayers....
It should be an individual responsibility if you are for it give em room, food and money out of your own pocket and residence.

Bare in mind as a sponsor one should also be responsible for their actions. Including standing trial as an accomplis should things go sideways....

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You slip on a bar of soap? Read my last post.[/QUOT

Your last post had nothing... Maybe show me which now you are talking about. :confused:

I think your missing my point Cuso. If it is wrong for us to be there then why would the people want to come to our country? In other words if they hated us and our way of life then why would they come here? Does that make sense? Lol:shrug:

I am unsure as to who you are referring to that hates us so much, the syrian refugees? Isis? do you think the refugees are isis? LOL

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The thing is most are being fed bs of grand living in Europe and here! They are mostly going to Europe cause of acess. I'm telling you all to read the book. Assad is not what we hear and the jihadists are paid radicals who are being persuaded to overthrow Assad for their and neighbouring countries gain. It's a sad state. I have relitives in Germany they say most refugees are from Africa and Iraq. Not syria.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

A couple times, but never dropped on my head as you apparently must have been. Prejudice (1.an unfavorable opinion or feeling formedbeforehand or without knowledge, thought, reason).

How many more incidents of violence, cultural change demands, scholastic change demands, and on and on before your goofy idealistic flowery , ain't I a good guy, cause I yap,about changing the life of an entire culture whose prime religious directive is to conquer and dominate ?
And if you can distinguish which of these immigrants are here to integrate and assimilate as a Canadian and not have an expectation to receive more benefits than our seniors and our veterans, hey I'm all for it, but that certainly hasn't been the case so far.
Till then, idealistic beakers like you should be the only ones at risk financially , like maybe anyone who supports this fully could step up, give an immigrant a job, let them live in your basement, teach them how to start a new life, like the sponsored immigrants used to have to do in the past, maybe a bush 1/4 in crown land somewhere. That's what they all came here for right ? Hell they should be thankful , get to work and start a new life for their family !

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You slip on a bar of soap? Read my last post.[/QUOT

Your last post had nothing... Maybe show me which now you are talking about. :confused:

I am unsure as to who you are referring to that hates us so much, the syrian refugees? Isis? do you think the refugees are isis? LOL

Do do you know which ones aren't ? ( not LOL )

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey if they are going to start giving out Quarter sections in the bush to refugees, I want one too. I think lots of natural born Canadians would go for that deal.

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have no problem with refugees as long as there is rules. My grandparents immigrated from Germany in 1929 they had to change their name (last) so the English could pronounce it. They had to report into the RCMP once a month when war broke out and turn in all guns but one for hunting. Which they all did happily to be able to stay. If those refugees come here or any other country then they change their ways to fit in. I don't hear Saudi or Israel or the UAE taking refugees? Why is that. Hmmm. We are fed so full of bs with western news it makes me sick. The ukraine crisis comes to mind. Putin has told nato and the west quit meddling in every countries buisness. They are not the world police! I think if efforts were directed into working together then a lot more stuff would be accomplished. Sergi Lavrov has called on a US for emergency meetings with Kerry only to be turned down a number of times? Seems like a good way for world leaders to conduct buisness. Da!

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
common man I know we can't help them ALL but even one family. Canada receives over 1/4 million immigrants a year so this is not new to Canada. BTW, we have already received Syrian families here in the Okanagan… 10 families so far and another 40 coming before xmas. My daughters school is doing fund raising for them and donations. So it is already happening for months now. We were in COSCO yesterday in Kelowna and there was a large bin for donations.

I understand your thoughtful post. However there is no possible way that bring 25000 refugees will solve any of the problems facing the Middle East. It's like p!ssing in the ocean. If I thought for one second that by bringing these 25,000 refugees to our country that we would help solve the problem I would go for it, but what about the other 25,000,000 that we are not looking after. How would that affect Armstrong and your way of life? This problem is simple bigger then us. I suggest that anyone that believes we/they need to help, start handing out pencils over there. I hear there is a shortage.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you are right about many of the refugees not being Syrian. My parents live in Greece and also said the same. Many are from Afghanistan, pakistan, Africa and Iraq and they are having major fighting brawls amongst these different ethnic origins. They should ALL be sent back for the exception of a legitimate Syrian refugee.

The thing is most are being fed bs of grand living in Europe and here! They are mostly going to Europe cause of acess. I'm telling you all to read the book. Assad is not what we hear and the jihadists are paid radicals who are being persuaded to overthrow Assad for their and neighbouring countries gain. It's a sad state. I have relitives in Germany they say most refugees are from Africa and Iraq. Not syria.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
common man I know we can't help them ALL but even one family. Canada receives over 1/4 million immigrants a year so this is not new to Canada. BTW, we have already received Syrian families here in the Okanagan… 10 families so far and another 40 coming before xmas. My daughters school is doing fund raising for them and donations. So it is already happening for months now. We were in COSCO yesterday in Kelowna and there was a large bin for donations.

Christmas....not xmas.....just saying

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Christmas....not xmas.....just saying

lol yeah good point! That is one thing I will not accept is for any new immigrant to change our ways but that is up to the politicians to stop making special provisions for this kind of crap.

I think we need to stand up for this now more than ever before.....

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol yeah good point! That is one thing I will not accept is for any new immigrant to change our ways but that is up to the politicians to stop making special provisions for this kind of crap.
This is the one that really chaps my ass. Pork demanded taken out of schools and even some grocery stores. Demanding that everything that offends them be removed or changed. Being allowed to wear a head covering in courts or swearing in ceremonies. F you I say to anyone trying to change our culture of hundreds of years. It started with the RCMP and the turban. It's just gonna get worse.

If you don't like pork, don't eat it. If you don't like how a woman is dressed, don't gawk at her. And these are the things the latest infestation of immigrants have started to pull out east. Worst part is they are getting away with it because of bleeding hearts with no balls running $hit.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"chaps my ass" love it never heard that saying before LOL.

I agree with your comment and unfortunately it is not one party driven. All of them make these provisions to get their votes. What about the millions of voters who are against making these changes?

This is the one that really chaps my ass. Pork demanded taken out of schools and even some grocery stores. Demanding that everything that offends them be removed or changed. Being allowed to wear a head covering in courts or swearing in ceremonies. F you I say to anyone trying to change our culture of hundreds of years. It started with the RCMP and the turban. It's just gonna get worse.

If you don't like pork, don't eat it. If you don't like how a woman is dressed, don't gawk at her. And these are the things the latest infestation of immigrants have started to pull out east. Worst part is they are getting away with it because of bleeding hearts with no balls running $hit.

Top Bottom