Has ISIS gone too far?

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Has ISIS gone to far?

ISIS has just claimed that Jordan has killed their US female hostage with an air strike.

Collateral Damage or propaganda and an excuse to execute a rape victim to divert attention and make the USA pressure Jordan to cease activity??? It is going to a bit mess now I think. The Jordanian military will not give a plug nickel about a couple of stray bombs or dead civilians.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423246227.909868.jpg

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

jordan is a lot like you ric.... They'er small and will blow their load quickly. Lol
jordan actually ranked 65 in the world as per the gfp(global firepower index), with a huge reserve of militiamen:
They have 111k military personel, 65k reserve, 2.8 MILLION fit for service, 6542 military vehicles including tanks, rocket launchers etc, 629 aircraft, 64 naval vessels.....

Fyi, canada is actually ranked 16 on the gfp.... More than i would have guessed

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Why would the US want to hide the fact there were indeed WMD's or chemical weapons plants in Iraq when it would justify the whole reason they invaded in the first place over 10 years ago to get Saddam? Seems to me that would drum up support not squash it

Politics. The Democrats could never admit that Bush was right for going in. A large portion of the voting citizens didn't want another war.

IMO the only way ISIS is going to be completely wiped out is with a joint effort assault by everyone opposed to them. Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, US, Russia, Japan. They all need to put in a group effort like the did in WW2. It would be swift, it would get the job done while spreading the cost of such an engagement across several countries, and it would unfortunately probably kill a lot of civilians, but when you fly with the crows your going to get shot at.

Your correct. However, half that list you gave would love to see the USA fall from power. That's what makes this whole thing so ****ed up.
Russia is loving it for obvious reasons. There are many reasons why for the others as well, but that would get very long.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

jordan actually ranked 65 in the world as per the gfp(global firepower index), with a huge reserve of militiamen:
They have 111k military personel, 65k reserve, 2.8 MILLION fit for service, 6542 military vehicles including tanks, rocket launchers etc, 629 aircraft, 64 naval vessels.....

Fyi, canada is actually ranked 16 on the gfp.... More than i would have guessed

Which is kindof maddening. After that POS murdered out honor guard, what did our gov't do?? Blow up some ****ing bulldozers.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Like a dumb ass I searched for the pilot being burned alive. What possessed me to do this I do not know. Maybe the disbelief that such a thing could happen. The poor guy just stood their. He didn't try and bury the gas soaked sand. As it engulfed him his hands went to each side of his face, thank god there was no sound. It took longer than I would have thought. That poor man........

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca

Like a dumb ass I searched for the pilot being burned alive. What possessed me to do this I do not know. Maybe the disbelief that such a thing could happen. The poor guy just stood their. He didn't try and bury the gas soaked sand. As it engulfed him his hands went to each side of his face, thank god there was no sound. It took longer than I would have thought. That poor man........

Isn't that about the most horrible thing you could possibly watch? Praying for his life and then dancing in pain as his flesh drips off of him. Nightmarish!

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Isn't that about the most horrible thing you could possibly watch? Praying for his life and then dancing in pain as his flesh drips off of him. Nightmarish!

Yes, it's absolutely unbelievable how one human could do that to another. They are not the first to do this type of sh*t...they were doing Necklacing in South Africa in the 1980's...lot of hate to make someone do that.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I stumbled across the video also. It had sound and it was the most difficult and uncomfortable thing to watch. I too was also surprized to see how long it took for him to collapse. The video looked like it was a feature film or something and must have taken some time to edit and produce. It was almost fake like, but was real. I hope I don't have nightmares from watching this...

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca

Why would anyone even watch that chit?? What would you expect someone burning to death to look like.
I know I wont be watching that crap on purpose ever.
Maybe more peeps should watch it to put a little reality to the situation and maybe a bit more motivation to change things. Or we can just hide from this chit?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Maybe more peeps should watch it to put a little reality to the situation and maybe a bit more motivation to change things. Or we can just hide from this chit?

I don't see how me watching that chit is going to change anything, but if you'd like to watch it giver...

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don't see how me watching that chit is going to change anything, but if you'd like to watch it giver...

100% agree.

I made the mistake a few years ago, and watched a few Chechnya propaganda videos of them beheading Russia troops. Sometimes that **** still flashes in my head.

People watching it will only make things worse. It would very likely cause a surge in misguided violent attacks against people that look like the bad guys. In a sense, that's EXACTLY what they want to happen. They NEED our society to break down just like theres is.

Emotions need to be left at the door if we really want to combat this.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If we have no troops on the ground?? I'd bet a paycheck the Americans have guys there already, and if they don't they will shortly.

Which facts? And why is it so funny?? Guys getting burnt alive in a cage aren't real funny.
Your agenda is funny, not the poor airforce pilot...obviously !

As you seem very sure of your self & facts please enlighten us with your specific sources....
inpaticular your source on Russian involvement in the Ukraine ?

Has Russia under Putin overstepped its boundaries in the Ukraine , in your opinion....yes or no ?

Last edited:

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Your agenda is funny, not the poor airforce pilot...obviously !

As you seem very sure of your self & facts please enlighten us with your specific sources....
inpaticular your source on Russian involvement in the Ukraine ?

Has Russia under Putin overstepped its boundaries in the Ukraine , in your opinion....yes or no ?

What agenda? I'm not really sure of anything, just stating facts. Nothing more, nothing less.

This thread is about ISIS, not Putins quest to rebuild Muther Russia. For that reason, I'll be brief. If you want, we can carry on elsewere. Mind you, Russia has been dealing with Muslim extremist for quite sometime in Chechnya too, so maybe this isn't TOTALLY of topic.

I think there problem most have with Putin and the Ukraine is because he's really never let himself be drug into any of it, drama wise. At the end of the day, what is anyone going to do about it really?? They have put sanctions in place, but that never really amounted to much. The price of oil is crashing there currency, but that has less effect then what your being led to believe, since Russia is under the same pressure as the US now. I probly also need to remind you that blips like this don't really effect the super powerful of the world like it does you or me.

It is also no secret that the area of the Black Sea that would come with owning Crimea is as valuable resource wise as the North Sea. Google is your friend, many articles about it.

Maybe, but so has every other gov't. Nations have been conquering each other since the beginning. How is what he's doing any different. I'm not going to get drawn into it emotionally with you.

How either one of us FEELS about it has nothing to do with it. But if you want to discuss the facts, I'm all game. Even throw in what we THINK might happen next, sure.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Politics. The Democrats could never admit that Bush was right for going in. A large portion of the voting citizens didn't want another war......

But even when Bush was in power for 8 years I might add, not one report about finding any substantial amount of WMD's was released. If when he was in the white house they had found something significant you bet the administration would have said something to make their leaders decision look justified. But they didn't. Because there wasn't anything. When Obama came in, then it wasn't until several years after that anything about what was found came to light. And it was minimal at that. It was all BS. And now there is a huge mess left to clean up.

I firmly believe they need to get rid of ISIS ASAP. Then get the hell out and let them fight their own civil war to determine if Iraq is going to be ruled by Shiite or Sunni Muslims. Also, I believe ANY further interference in Iraq as far as training the army, helping the political system get up and running, re-establishing infrastructure and other projects needs to be headed by a middle eastern assembly of countries. They understand the culture, the land and the people far better than any western country ever will.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Quite simply as I stated earlier, imo Russia (Putin) is far more dangerous than Isis is ,or ever will be. In the big picture . This is why we should be concerned with the Russian situation,more so than the thugs of Isis. In terms of world destabilizing,Russia has the ability both economically and militarly to unleash pure havoc.

isis is nothing more than a band of religious warlords,destined for a quick demise. Now I am not saying there will no more Islam terrorists left there, there most certainly will. However they like so many before them will never unite enough to really alter the global landscape....they already have Jordan,Iran,Turkey,the Kurds and the rest of their neighbours breathing down there neck.....there days are numbered!

Last edited:
Top Bottom