Has ISIS gone too far?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Has ISIS gone to far?

Sorry I disagree ......Putin comes long before his country does....
like most power crazed dictators . Fact is Putin supplies the rebels with state of the art weapons .
Just like he supplied the wmd weapons for Syria ....

Isis has burnt all its bridges , too extream even for the Mid East . Once they use up the weapons, they took from sad dams old army , then what ? Who supplies them ? Logistically they can not haul fuel , weapons , artillery etc etc.
The coalition has killed 6000 + Isis fighters.....
the coalition has lost half a dozen...lol

When you have drones watching you and your family's every move,knowing it might be your last .....it will get old fast!

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You would find out how ignorant you are if you went over to russia and got the real news with what's going on there in their country. Your just repeating what you have been told by the media. And it is not true by any means. All the killings have been happening in the countries that are having their banks and economy taken over. Cuba, North Korea and Iran to follow.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

like most power crazed dictators . Fact is Putin supplies the rebels with state of the art weapons .

Isis has burnt all its bridges , too extream even for the Mid East . Once they use up the weapons, they took from sad dams old army , then what ? Who supplies them ? Logistically they can not haul fuel , weapons , artillery etc etc.
The coalition has killed 6000 + Isis fighters.....
the coalition has lost half a dozen...lol
When you have drones watching you and your family's every move,knowing it might be your last .....it will get old fast!

too extream even for the Mid East . Once they use up the weapons, they took from sad dams old army , then what ? Who supplies them ? Logistically they can not haul fuel , weapons , artillery etc etc.

They are selling oil from refineries they now have control over, with low estimates of $2 to $3million/day. They not only have weapons left from decades of Iraq, but also what was given/stolen from the Americans. They have everything from tanks to Stinger missles. Lord knows how much Pakistan and Iran have given them for support. And they do have means of logistics with the Humvees and other APC's.
I've been looking for a death tally, but can't seem to find a good one. CNN has a pretty good headline matching your statement, but if you read it, it's all very vague. They claim ISIS forces are anywere from 9000 to 18000, but potentially 100,000.

As for the drones... who are they watching? Part of there force are suicide bombers. They go into battle fully expecting it to be there last day. Fighting is what they do best, it hasn't gotten old in the last 1000 years, what would change things now??

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Technology......lol if we have no troops on the ground , I would not consider a suicide bomber a threat/ match for a drone with a predator missile!
Anyways , you probably don't want to let facts get in the way......lmfao

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Putin in an old Soviet, who never 'shut off' when things changed. Not only is he putting back together the USSR, or gathering vast tracts of resources to harvest, but he is also going to fill the spot that is currently held by the USA. And he will, with a little help. I never said I agree with Putin, I am merely putting facts ahead of emotion.

And as for him supplying the weapons for Syria, I'm curious which time you mean. In 2012, the US was secretly arming Syrian rebels via Libya, when they were trying to oust Assad. Thats the reason they couldn't send help, and why Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others lost there lives. The mainstream won't tell you that though. A nicer story is to say the consulate was over run due to protests over a You Tube video...

The coalition has only lost 6.... No friend, they've lost much more.

Why the lol by the way??

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Technology......lol if we have no troops on the ground , I would not consider a suicide bomber a threat/ match for a drone with a predator missile!
Anyways , you probably don't want to let facts get in the way......lmfao

If we have no troops on the ground?? I'd bet a paycheck the Americans have guys there already, and if they don't they will shortly.

Which facts? And why is it so funny?? Guys getting burnt alive in a cage aren't real funny.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You would find out how ignorant you are if you went over to russia and got the real news with what's going on there in their country. Your just repeating what you have been told by the media. And it is not true by any means. All the killings have been happening in the countries that are having their banks and economy taken over. Cuba, North Korea and Iran to follow.

Well, by all mean, point me in the direction of your 'real' news.

And what killings, and whose economy are being takin over??

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has ISIS gone to far?

Pardon?

The Kurds are part of the 'good guys', have been for awhile. Or is that what you were saying??

Yes they are, but in the vice news Iraq is worried about them taking over kurik and other areas hoping Iraq will get control back after isis is finished. Lucky for Iraq the kurds are their cause the Iraq army literally stripped to their underwear and ran away.

Last edited:

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

New vice news is they are burying children alive, using mentally challenged children as suicide bombers and so on. They need to be stopped now.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

New vice news is they are burying children alive, using mentally challenged children as suicide bombers and so on. They need to be stopped now.
Nuke em......that is all....

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca

Yes they are, but in the vice news irac is worried about them taking over kurik and other areas hoping irac will get control back after isis is finished. Lucky for irac the kurds are their cause the irac army literally stripped to their underwear and ran away.

This is almost unreadable. To start with..... It's spelled Iraq. NOT irac.

Sorry dude. Just couldn't handle it anymore.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This is almost unreadable. To start with..... It's spelled Iraq. NOT irac.

Sorry dude. Just couldn't handle it anymore.

Frick, i knew it was wrong but my iphone couldnt correct it to Iraq.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Saddam-Era Chemical Weapons Now Under ISIS Control: Reports

Sunni Extremists in Iraq Occupy Saddam Hussein's Chemical Weapons Facility - WSJ

Isis seizes former chemical weapons plant in Iraq | World news | The Guardian

You can't get much done without public support. Sometimes you need to lie to the public, in order to get there support...

You people really need to open your eyes.
Why would the US want to hide the fact there were indeed WMD's or chemical weapons plants in Iraq when it would justify the whole reason they invaded in the first place over 10 years ago to get Saddam? Seems to me that would drum up support not squash it.

Pardon?

The Kurds are part of the 'good guys', have been for awhile. Or is that what you were saying??

Not really in the eyes of Iraqis they aren't. The Kurds are Iranian. If you remember the Iraq/Iran war many moons ago. Also the same people Saddam gassed. They are viewed by most Iraqi as squatters somewhat on their land and have been trying to get rid of them for decades even though the region they are in is commonly known as Kurdistan. Since Saddam was removed they have been living in somewhat peace with their neighbors as Iraq has been somewhat pre-occupied with bigger things like fighting over who is going to run the country, terrorists/extremists, etc. That is until ISIS came along.

IMO the only way ISIS is going to be completely wiped out is with a joint effort assault by everyone opposed to them. Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, US, Russia, Japan. They all need to put in a group effort like the did in WW2. It would be swift, it would get the job done while spreading the cost of such an engagement across several countries, and it would unfortunately probably kill a lot of civilians, but when you fly with the crows your going to get shot at.

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Curious to see what King Abdullah of Jordon does. That guy is bad a$$. Paratrooper, helicopter pilot, trained special forces and is going into battle with his troops. LIKE A BOSS! Hope he doesn't let me down with all the hipe and Stays the Course!

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Isis is completely brutal and needs to be wiped out, but as long as you have a significant number of Muslims supporting Sharia worldwide, and areas where Sharia has taken over in Europe, don't expect varying degrees of horrific barbarism to stop anytime soon. Anybody been keeping track of what's going on in major parts of Africa?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wow thanks for that adamg, i did not realize Putin was trying to get rid of the Rothschilds central banks in russia. Look at all the problems he is facing now. I wonder if he will stay alive longer than saddam did? Good luck on that one Putin..ha ha.

Top Bottom