Has ISIS gone too far?

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448214574.074265.jpg

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's looking to me they found 1 supporter if isis and obviously they are not to smart. It's hard to beleive they're a nato country ? Or is it? Anyhow batten down the hatches! I'm thinking I would not want the Bear pissed at me!!. Is it to late to apply for russian visa ?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stupid f'n Turks have caused so much trouble in the region for centuries. Now they hide behind Nato/US. Turkey constantly flies into Greek air space….. over 1300 times last year to provoke Greece and no one bats an eye then a Russian jet supposedly flies for 17 seconds into Turkish airspace and they shoot them down. Time to knock the crap out of them. Unfortunately, Turkey knows the Russians won't do much because of Nato.

It's looking to me they found 1 supporter if isis and obviously they are not to smart. It's hard to beleive they're a nato country ? Or is it? Anyhow batten down the hatches! I'm thinking I would not want the Bear pissed at me!!. Is it to late to apply for russian visa ?

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The s400 missle system can lock on 300 targets at once and has a speed of 17000 mph. I'm thinking a raven might want permission to fly across syria now!

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't really agree with this kind of thinking. Russia has over flown the Turkish border on numerous occasions mocking there demands to stop and has harassed NATO jets to the point Cameron has given British pilots the go ahead to engage Russian jets if provoked. Putin is a bully and is thoroughly enjoying his chance to show off Russian might to the rest of the world. He knows he was in the wrong as there is radio evidence pertaining to the incident. If he was really pizzed he would have retaliated by now. Turkey is by no means perfect but they are a pretty decent ally to NATO all in all.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ken I agree on the Russian issue you mentioned but the Turks are far from an innocent party. Turkey has been provoking Greece for decades to the point that Greece is second after US amongst Nato for military spending just to keep things in check. They invaded Cyprus plus they are guilty of genocide through out the region. Look what they have done to the Kurds. Not to mention they killed my grandmother's siblings at the turn of the century for being Christians. IMO they need to receive some of their own medicine.

Don't really agree with this kind of thinking. Russia has over flown the Turkish border on numerous occasions mocking there demands to stop and has harassed NATO jets to the point Cameron has given British pilots the go ahead to engage Russian jets if provoked. Putin is a bully and is thoroughly enjoying his chance to show off Russian might to the rest of the world. He knows he was in the wrong as there is radio evidence pertaining to the incident. If he was really pizzed he would have retaliated by now. Turkey is by no means perfect but they are a pretty decent ally to NATO all in all.

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's another story about all the radicals in Iran one of the next countries on list. The guy from England says if he's ever down and out he hopes he wakes up
in Iran ! Seems a little odd from a country that only kills foreigners. I think we've been fed **** for so long we don't know which way is up!!Ive personally been to russia and to tell you the truth it's starting to look a hell of a lot better than here.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

Last edited:

Bigblack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turkey is NOT a good NATO ally. They are hiding behind NATO while being the #1 money provider to ISIS. They shot the Russian plane down because they're pizzed that Russia is bombing the lines of oil tank trucks that carry ISIS oil to Turkey where they buy it at 50% market value, refine it, then use it and sell it on for big $$$. Look into it.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bang on. This is sooooo complicated as US/Turkey are buddies BUT Turkey is a major source of oil money to ISIS. No wonder the US took so long to bomb oil truck convoys heading to Turkey which they did after Russia did so. They should have stopped the flow of trucks months ago but instead let it happen to keep the Turks in business.

Turkey is NOT a good NATO ally. They are hiding behind NATO while being the #1 money provider to ISIS. They shot the Russian plane down because they're pizzed that Russia is bombing the lines of oil tank trucks that carry ISIS oil to Turkey where they buy it at 50% market value, refine it, then use it and sell it on for big $$$. Look into it.

Top Bottom