Has ISIS gone too far?

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's another story about all the radicals in Iran one of the next countries on list. The guy from England says if he's ever down and out he hopes he wakes up
in Iran ! Seems a little odd from a country that only kills foreigners. I think we've been fed **** for so long we don't know which way is up!!Ive personally been to russia and to tell you the truth it's starting to look a hell of a lot better than here.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
Iran was a more advanced society that was taken over. It's not the people of Iran that sponsor terrorism, want to wipe Israel off the map, chant death to America, that will end up doing something tragic with their nuclear advancements. It's good that the kid on the scooter didn't cross the government, or try to practice Christianity or something.

On a related note, the Iran nuclear deal didn't even ask for the release of any Western political prisoners, with is really on par for obama and kerry.

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Usually the people are representative of governments. It didn't look like any of those people chant death to America.? And I wonder how many crooked ass deals you have to receive before you say enough. I think that's what stems irans hatred. There is a old saying. You get what you give!

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Usually the people are representative of governments. It didn't look like any of those people chant death to America.? And I wonder how many crooked ass deals you have to receive before you say enough. I think that's what stems irans hatred. There is a old saying. You get what you give!
The people are representative of their tyrannical governments when they have to be to save their heads, such as the love the people of North Korea show their "dear leader". Or maybe the ruling elite of North Korea are equally as wonderful, but have just had too many "crooked as deals" as well?

As crowd chants 'Death to America,' Khamenei backs nuclear talks - LA Times

Khamenei calls 'Death to America' as Kerry hails progress on nuke deal | The Times of Israel

Iran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92myDzAFgU4

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Atv rancher. Do you not think this stems from what they see across their borders.? Do you not think they see what's happened in Iraq and Libya and now syria?They watch youtube video of 4star general Wes Clark say Iran is on the list of 7!!! I think if alberta was on the list we would Chant the same as it would be our only defense. People aren't are not left in dark since the advent of these wonderful computers.People who immigrated from those countries can now inform their relitives still there the just what the hell is going on over here and the propaganda we are fed( albeit they likely get some also).In the grand shceme of things do you think Iran or any of those countries pose a threat to the US? All Obama has to say is Iran if you touch us or Israel you are toast! The US if they wanted could mow those guys out in short order! Unless of course it's not really about protecting motherland and more to do with oil like Mr Clark eludes!Another well known fact is a lot of hatred comes from when the shah was helped to get in power by Britain and US. He was a stooge for these guys and murderd a lot of his own people who were opposed of this. After they ran him out of power he fled to US. The people wanted him sent back to face trial but he was never sent back. He later fled to Egypt and died in Cairo! This has never sat well with Iran !

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great video and nice to see a different perspective than western based propaganda.

Here's another story about all the radicals in Iran one of the next countries on list. The guy from England says if he's ever down and out he hopes he wakes up
in Iran ! Seems a little odd from a country that only kills foreigners. I think we've been fed **** for so long we don't know which way is up!!Ive personally been to russia and to tell you the truth it's starting to look a hell of a lot better than here.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes thank you. It's kind of nice to get perspective of others. Always wonder how things get so far outa whack. Kudos to that fella to cut across there. I'm thinkin from the horror stories I've heard and read I would've avoided at all costs.Anthony Bourdain did a tv show there and came away with similar review. He said it reminded him of the US in late 60-70's.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Atv rancher. Do you not think this stems from what they see across their borders.? Do you not think they see what's happened in Iraq and Libya and now syria?They watch youtube video of 4star general Wes Clark say Iran is on the list of 7!!! I think if alberta was on the list we would Chant the same as it would be our only defense. People aren't are not left in dark since the advent of these wonderful computers.People who immigrated from those countries can now inform their relitives still there the just what the hell is going on over here and the propaganda we are fed( albeit they likely get some also).In the grand shceme of things do you think Iran or any of those countries pose a threat to the US? All Obama has to say is Iran if you touch us or Israel you are toast! The US if they wanted could mow those guys out in short order! Unless of course it's not really about protecting motherland and more to do with oil like Mr Clark eludes!Another well known fact is a lot of hatred comes from when the shah was helped to get in power by Britain and US. He was a stooge for these guys and murderd a lot of his own people who were opposed of this. After they ran him out of power he fled to US. The people wanted him sent back to face trial but he was never sent back. He later fled to Egypt and died in Cairo! This has never sat well with Iran !
Short answer; To reiterate, I think the hardline government and the citizens under their control have much in common with North Korea. Obama made all kinds of BS claims about his understanding of the Muslim world, and how relations would be so much improved under his presidency. A "Muslim Whisperer" if you will. Obviously he couldn't have been a much bigger failure. All of the apologizing he has done for the US has been disrespected and perceived as weakness, rightfully so. Similar to how the hostage crisis ended the first day of Reagan's presidency, when it had just went on and on under the pathetically weak Carter.

Wesley Clark never reveals the General who gave him the info in the video. Does he exist? Clark has his own issues and was interviewing as a candidate. Was he given classified information? Did he reveal classified information? Without proof, I call BS.

Do I think Iran is a threat to the US or Israel and can Obama stop them through a show of strength? Fair paraphrase? Iran wasn't a huge threat, except for the money and explosives, etc.... provided to terrorists. Now, with the nuclear deal, cash infusion, and lifting of sanctions, they can do even more. Nuclear sites will only be inspected by the UN, after a 28 day advance notice. I don't believe Obama would lift a dainty little finger to protect Israel, nor is he interested in their best interest or likely even survival.

Christie: Every death Iran causes is now on Obama's head | On Air Videos | Fox News

As far as the Shah, of course the Ayatollah and Mullahs wanted his carcass, it's their MO, and should be differentiated from the general population.

Got to get this hashed out, leaving for a frikkin cruise ship sometime tomorrow. LOL

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes that's all fair. Clark says he is talking with Rumsfeld? It's a tough thing for us to decifer as no much you read I don't think we get it all. Have a great holiday.

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now we have the US bombing syrian army?? It would seem to
me if you are going after isis wouldn't you coordinate attacks with russia and syria? This whole thing is going sideways and with Britain sending planes in I think it's shaping up as nato vs.syria russia Iran China Lebanon! I never believed the Us story of isis from the get go.If the US was fighting isis from the start they would be done by now.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remarkably after getting pretty damn good at it in the first half of the 20th century, this world is now completely terrible at fighting wars. Time to bring back some proper total war. Too much pussy footing around for the last 70 years to get my respect.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen today where Putin was threatening nuclear action against Isis. But he hopes it don't come to that! I truly think it's going to get real ugly over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen today where Putin was threatening nuclear action against Isis. But he hopes it don't come to that! I truly think it's going to get real ugly over there.

i'm afraid it is going to get real ugly here, no way to background check any of the Syrians. truedoo is going to get us all killed, i'm afraid

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm afraid it is going to get real ugly here, no way to background check any of the Syrians. truedoo is going to get us all killed, i'm afraid

I hope you're wrong. But I could see a few radical attacks for sure. But the war will be over there for the most part

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here we go !!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449707293.789804.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449707305.039708.jpg

Top Bottom