Has anyones snowchecked 2015s showed up yet!?

gallays

Reaction score
Hey guys still waiting patiently for my 15 HCR to show up, has anyone picked up their snowchecks yet!? If so lets see some pics!

gallays

Reaction score
Picked it up today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 335

gallays

Reaction score
Haha yeah my "suitcase" is already sitting on the shelf in my garage, i ended up putting a Diamond S full titanium on

arcticcatnoss

Reaction score
White knuckle motorsports in lloydminster got theses new cans in i had to put one on the old lady's sled its made by Evo I'm not sure of the weight but cant be much more then 4-5 lbs. the sound it make is unreal. It makes those jaws can sound like a gerbil with an elastic Band on its nuts. Those boys at wkm have some great stuff. Great guys to deal with as well

gallays

Reaction score
They re pretty much identical to the BDX boards but they re actually an air frame board offered from cat, they re pretty sweet, yeah arcticcatnoss ive heard those bullit cans from evo powersports, they bark!

gallays

Reaction score
My dealer put them on but i think theyd be easy to put on yourself, i have 10 month old twin girls at home so i dont have time to hardly do anything, it was a struggle to get enough time to toss the can on it haha

Last edited:

catothom

Reaction score
My dealer here in Norway has two sleds siting in the show room. A Kincaid M8000 and a M8000 limited green/white :)

Top Bottom