Has anyone stayed at the NV Mountainview Chalets

Reaction score
Has anyone stayed here (NV Mountainview Chalets in McBride). I'v heard alot of mixed reviews. Thanks

Last edited:

dwight3566

Reaction score
4 of us stayed there March of 2012, the cabin was excelent with lots of beds (7 man cabin). It is a bit far from town if you plan on having a few drinks in town. The staff was run my a bunch of kids that seemed to be very inexperienced, but they were able to get the job done. The hot tub was not working so i demanded a discout and had trouble dealing with the young kids, finally an older kid (maybe 16-17) came out to help me and did give me a $100 dollars off of the $700 bill.

I would look at beaver creek cabins if they have anything avaliable. Stayed there a few times and excelent service and location.

05sledz

Reaction score
Stayed there a few times, Hot tub was ok and the cabins about the same. Its good for larger groups.
Didn't have the best service the first time but it seems if you go back they treat you better. Had no problems with refunds on shorter stays.
Over all about a 5 out of 10.

h.karst

Reaction score
If you can't find me check your moms house
Stayed there probly 6 times now. Its run by a family and the kids run the front desk. I had to process my own transaction cuz th girl didn't know what to do haha but I would give it a 5 out if 10 too. Not always very clean but nice little cabins lots of room to turn around a big trailer and never too busy. Pretty xcheap prices but that's reflected by the quality of service/cleanliness.

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both times that we been there it was good no problems it cheap small cabin are good for 4 people i think it work out $37 a night per person

Top Bottom