Reaction score
Happy birthday Mike
Hope you’re haveing a great day

IMG_9368.jpeg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, October 3, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members and including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......crazy_wheeler....BEL...... having birthdays today.

crazy_wheeler has 5,974 posts laid down and is from Stony Plain, AB. crazy_wheeler joined the forum in January of 2007 and was on the pages today at 12:44 am. Have a great day Marty and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

BEL is an Alberta boy and has 751 posts in the S&M Archives. BEL has been a member since March of 2015 and was on the pages yesterday at 2:13 pm. Have a great day Boyd and you will also receive a couple virtual wobbly pops today from ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone. 🎉

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, October 4, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members and including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......ippielb...... having birthdays today.

ippielb is from SE Saskatchewan and has 1,826 posts in the S&m History book. ippielb joined the forum in March of 2011 and was on the pages yesterday at 6:23 pm. Have a great day Brendon and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, October 5, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:happybday:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, October 6, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, October 7, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, October 8, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members and including 3 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......Sledderglen....slomo....rsmorin1...... having birthdays today.

Sledderglen is from a Trailerhood in Alberta and has 7,035 posts in the S&M History book. Sledderglen is a Super Moderator and joined the site in November of 2026 (another one of the possible Charter members). Sledderglen was last on the pages in September of 2023. Have a great day Glen and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

slomo is from “my garage” and has 809 posts laid down. slomo has been a member since February of 2007 and was last on the pages in August of 2023. Enjoy the day slomo. :beer: :beer:

rsmorin1 hales from Cochrane, AB and has 174 posts in the S&M History book. rsmorin1 has been a member since July of 2012 and was on the pages yesterday at 3:04 pm. Have a great day Richard and coming your today are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, October 9, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members and including 3 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......Pistonbroke....calgarysledguy....f150truck...... having birthdays today.

Pistonbroke hales from Cochrane, AB and has 3,280 posts in the S&M Archives. Pistonbroke joined the site in October of 2007 and was on the pages yesterday at 8:45 am. Have a great day Cale and coming your way today will be a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

calgarysledguy is from Calgary, AB and has 633 posts laid down. calgarysledguy has been a member since October of 2008 and was on the pages last Wednesday at 8:09 pm. Enjoy the day calgarysledguy. :beer: :beer:

f150truck has154 posts in the S&M Archives and calls Spruce Grove, Ab home. f150truck joined the forum in March of 2007 and was last seen in August of 2023. Have a great day Darin and you will also receive a couple virtual wobbly pops today compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, October 10, 2023........🎉 🎉
There is only 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, October 11, 2023................🎉 🎉

In the process of doing my research this morning this came up........
No users match the specified criteria.

That statement tells me that there are no members disclosing their birthday in the information in the profiles.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, October 12, 2023........🎉 🎉
There is only 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, October 13, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 3 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......deaner....bayman....Audette13...... having birthdays today.

deaner hales from Creston, BC and has 3,057 posts laid down. deaner joined the forum in November of 2008 and was on the site or is on the site minutes go. Have a great day Dean and coming your way are a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

bayman is from Calgary, AB and has 915 posts on the pages of the S&M History book. bayman has been a member since November of 2008 and was last seen in December of 2022. Enjoy the day bayman. :beer: :beer:

Audette13 calls Edmonton, AB home and has 335 messages in the Archives. Audette13 came on board in December of 2008 and was on the pages in September of 20223. Enjoy the day Audette13. ;beer: :beer:

Top Bottom