Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, September 24, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Allseasons...... having birthdays today.

Allseasons is from Rocky Mountain House, AB and has 506 posts laid down. Allseasons joined the forum in January of 2014 and was last on the pages in January of 2023. Enjoy the day Allseassons. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone. 🎉

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, September 25, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif......slededjr...... having birthdays today.

slededjr hales from Sherwood Park, AB and has 1,577 posts in the S&M Archives. slededjr joined the forum in November of 2011 and was last on the pages in February of 2023. Have a great day Mike and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, September 26, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......SLEDBUNNYRACING...... having birthdays today.

SLEDBUNNYRACING is from Edmonton, AB and is a site Administrator, as well as, a site Moderator with 39,538 posts laid down. SLEDBUNNYRACING joined the forum in October of 2006 (right around the time of the Charter) and was on the pages in September of 2023. Have a great day Curtis and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, September 27, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:happybday:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, September 28, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, September 29, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, September 30, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members and both are Active vip-member.gif’s ......Culvert....STYKO...... having birthdays today.

Culvert has 1,040 posts laid down and hales from Cold Lake, AB. Culvert has been a member since January of 2007 and was last on the pages in July of 2023. Enjoy the day Culvert. :beer: :beer:

STYKO is from St. Albert, AB and has 573 posts in the S&M Archives. STYKO joined the forum in September of 2010 and was on the pages last month. Have a great day Ryan and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, October 1, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, October 2, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 6 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif’s ......Mike270412....Chronic Cat...... having birthdays today.

Mike270412 is from the infamous GBCA area in Alberta and has 28,711 posts in the A&M History book. Mike270412 joined the forum in April of 2008 and was on the pages yesterday at 7:50 pm. Have a great day Mike and coming your way today are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Chronic Cat has 351 posts laid down and hales from Camrose, AB. Chronic Cat has been a member of this great forum since September of 2014 and was on last on the pages in October of 2022. Have a great day Jeremy and also coming your way today are a couple of virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

Top Bottom