Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, August 12, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, August 13, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......kovs...... having birthdays today.

kovs is from Rosetown, SK and has 775 posts laid down on the pages of the S&M Archives. kovs has been a member since April of 2009 and was on the pages last Wednesday at 9:27 pm. Have a great day Ryan and coming your way today are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone. 🎉

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, August 14, 2023........🎉 🎉
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, August 15, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......GreyGhost...... having birthdays today.

GreyGhost is from Swift Current, SK and has laid down 342 posts since becoming a member in January of 2020. GreyGhost was last on the pages in June of 2023. Have a great day Josh and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops from ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, August 16, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 3 Active vip-member.gif’s ......moyiesledhead....Uturn....Zrock...... having birthdays today.

moyiesledhead hales from Moyie, BC with 5,392 posts to his credit. moyiesledhead has been a member since October of 2008 and was on the pages yesterday at 7:14 pm. Have a great day Ken and I hope all is well. A couple of virtual wobbly pops coming your way today compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

Uturn calls Ardrossan, AB home and has 2,535 posts in the S&M History book. Uturn joined the forum in January of 2008 and was on the pages yesterday at 2:33 pm. Enjoy the day Uturn. :beer: :beer:

Zrock is from British Columbia and has 586 posts. Zrock bit the bullet and joined the forum in August of 2014 and was on the pages last Monday at 7:35 am. Enjoy the day Zrock. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, August 17, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......gotboost...... having birthdays today.

gotboost joined the forum in October of 2008 and was on the pages minutes ago. gotboost has 2,762 posts to his credit and is from northern Alberta. Have a great day Colin and coming your way today are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. I apologize for sleeping in this morning and having you miss reading this earlier. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, August 18, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......higher n you...... having birthdays today.

higher n you is an Alberta boy from the GBCA. higher n you has 1,037 posts in the S&M Archives, a join date in December of 2008, and was on the pages last Wednesday at 7:57 am. Have a great day Doug and coming you way today are a couple of complimentary wobbly pops from ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, August 19, 2023........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, August 20, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......Pink-Inc....Smithys...... having birthdays today.

Pink-Inc has 1,066 posts laid down and is from Wembley, AB. Pink-Inc joined the forum in February of 2008 and was on the pages last Thursday at 10:08 am. Enjoy the day Pink-Inc. :beer: :beer:

Smithys hales from Airdrie, AB and has 248 posts in the S&M History book. A join date in December of 2008 and Smithys was last seen in April of 2023. Enjoy the day Smithys. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, August 21, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Doof...... having birthdays today.

Doof is from Drayton Valley, AB and has 150 posts in the S&M Archives. Doof joined the forum in October of 2011 and was on the pages in July of 2023. Have a great day Justin and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, August 22, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 7 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif......Lightningmike...... having birthdays today.

Lightningmike hales from Lloydminster, SK and has 22,029 posts laid down. Lightningmike joined the site in January of 2012 and was on the pages 5 minutes ago and maybe still on the pages posting away on a “hun run". Have a great day Mike and if you have time today, take the time to enjoy a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, August 22, 2023.........🎉 🎉
There are 7 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Lightningmike...... having birthdays today.

Lightningmike hales from Lloydminster, SK and has 22,029 posts laid down. Lightningmike joined the site in January of 2012 and was on the pages 5 minutes ago and maybe still on the pages posting away on a “hun run". Have a great day Mike and if you have time today, take the time to enjoy a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. ;beer: :beer:

Happy happy cake day Mikey! Enjoy another trip around the sun and a few Bumbu’s in the process! 🎂🥃🥃🥃

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Happy birthday Mike 🥃🥃🎊🎉🎂

418F1B1B-A602-4E6D-8E07-3E572278AF7D.jpeg

Top Bottom