Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, July 26, 2023........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 2 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Happy birthday everyone ๐ŸŽ‰

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, July 27, 2023.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 4 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif โ€™s ......TABSTER....Ron H..... having birthdays today.

TABSTER is from Saskatoon, SK and has 1,840 posts in the S&M History book. TABSTER joined the forum in April of 2007 and was last seen in August of 2022. Enjoy the day TABSTER. :beer: :beer:

Ron H hales from Edmonton, AB and has 958 posts laid down. Ron H has been a member since September of 2011 and made a pass through yesterday at 7:23 pm. Have a great day Ron and coming your way are a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of olโ€™ fernie. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone. ๐ŸŽ‰

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, July 28 2023........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, July 29, 2023........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 2 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, July 30, 2023........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 4 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, July 31, 2023................๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰

In the process of doing my research this morning this came up........
No users match the specified criteria.

That statement tells me that there are no members disclosing their birthday in the information in the profiles.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, August 1, 2023.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 5 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Greg5658...... having birthdays today.

Greg5658 hales from Manitoba and has 167 posts laid down. Greg5658 joined the site in February of 2018 and was last on the pages in November of 2022. Have a great day Greg and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of olโ€™ fernieโ€™s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, August 2, 2023.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Vipertonytro...... having birthdays today.

Vipertonytro is from Sturgeon County, AB and has 365 posts to his credit. Vipertonytro has been a member since December of 2007 and was last seen in December of 2022. Have a great day Tony and coming your way today are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of olโ€™ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, August 3, 2023.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There is 1 Active vip-member.gif ......joey...... having a birthday today.

joey has 995 posts in the S&M Archives and his profile lists Brazil as his location. joey has a line in his signature that is worthy to pass along today: 14 years ago I had a 87 phazer that was so fast, people still talk about it. joey joined the site in May of 2008 and was last seen in March of 2023. Have a great day Joe and coming your way are a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of olโ€™ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, August 4, 2023........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, August 5, 2023.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......hondalrd...... having birthdays today.

hondalrd is an Alberta dude and has 343 posts in the S&M History book. hondalrd joined the forum in October of 2009 and was last on the pages in July of 2023. Enjoy the day hondalrd. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, August 6, 2023................๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰

In the process of doing my research this morning this came up........
No users match the specified criteria.

That statement tells me that there are no members disclosing their birthday in the information in the profiles.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, August 7, 2023.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 3 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif โ€™s ......polarice....MK4TDI..... having birthdays today.

polarice hales from Calgary, AB and has 14,828 posts in the S&M Archives. polarice joined the forum in January of 2008 and was on the pages in July of 2023. Have a great day Andrew and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol fernieโ€™s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

MK4TDI is from Saskatchewan with 3,579 posts laid down. MK4TDI has been a member since December of 2010 and was on the pages this morning at 4:19 am. Have a great day Kent and you will also be the recipient of a couple of virtual wobbly pops for your enjoyment today compliments of olโ€™ fernie. :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, August 8, 2023.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 6 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Merc63...... having birthdays today.

Merc63 has 1,838 posts laid down and hales from Alberta. Merc63 joined the forum in August of 2014 and was last on the pages in February of 2023. Have a great day Troy and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of olโ€™ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, August 9, 2023.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There is 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Polaris Lady...... having a birthday today.

Polaris Lady has 115 posts to her credit and is from the East Kootenays. Polaris Lady joined the site in November of 2012 and was last on the pages in June of 2023. Have a great day Chris and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of olโ€™ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, August 10, 2023........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 4 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, August 11, 2023.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Over Bore...... having birthdays today.

Over Bore is from Sturgeon County, AB and has 343 posts in the S&M History book. Over Bore has been a member since January of 2009 and was last on the pages in March of 2023. Enjoy the day Over Bore. :beer: :beer:

Top Bottom