HappiJac

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have these on their camper? I changed the battery in my remote now I can't get anything to work. The light on the remote works but can't get any function. This is the first time I have tried anything since I put it away for winter.

Anyone have any idea's

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you might have to re pair the unit. There should be a main controller inside a cabinet near the door. Mines under the sink. i dont recall the procedure but i bet you could find it online

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried plugging it in direct and still nothing. Not sure how to do the pairing. Tried a few different things I found on the net but no success. Any experience out there?

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's funny because my controller wouldn't work the other day either, once the light came on I pushed the 2 top buttons together and then it worked fine.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's funny because my controller wouldn't work the other day either, once the light came on I pushed the 2 top buttons together and then it worked fine.

That's exactly what I think is supposed to happen but doesn't seem to be doing the 're set.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some what similar situation happened to me. But didnt find the seperate fuse panel in my camper till I manually raised the 5,000 lb camper few hours later. After it was in the truck I found the seperate fuse panel just before the power kill switch. Replaced the fuse and it worked fine. Hope this works for you.

Top Bottom