Hand Guards

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at hand guards to cut the wind a bit on those cold riding days, for those that have them which ones do you have and are they worth it? Will they last in the mountains after a few tumbles?
Thanks,

Dan

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those actually look pretty slick. how do they hold up for branches and stuff like that?

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the rox flextec. they replacdd a set of skinz that would never stay up. the rox are pricey but sure work great.

sledrat403

Reaction score
I have had a couple hard handguards in the past and they never survived more than a couple rolls. I use a soft set of velcro handguards - moose racing makes them. They only work for wind protection - but lets you wear thin gloves all day long. I can't find a canadian distributer for them though? (need a second pair)

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bark busters?...Anyone?

Never ran em but knuckles wished I had em a few times...

Watch now everybody will be runnin em lol

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the skinz cloth ones. Good wind protection and they just velcro on and you can remove them and stuff them in your pack when you get to the alpine. SKINZ PROTECTIVE GEAR

This is what we are running as well. LOVE them!!! So far they are holding their shape well. Takes a bit of getting use to if you have big gloves, you do have a little interference, small gloves are totally fine.. They block the wind very well.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bark busters?...Anyone?

Never ran em but knuckles wished I had em a few times...

Watch now everybody will be runnin em lol
Thought about doing them on an old sled with Pro Tapers on it. With stock bars I would miss the J-hooks too much.

SUPERDUTY

Reaction score
Moose handguards all the way, You can put them on for the ride and take them of when you get there!! They work great and they are cheap!

Top Bottom