Had Our First Baby

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well It Is Offcial I Am Now A Dad, We Had Are Baby Girl On Sunday @ 3in The Morn 7.12lb I Will Post Some Pics As Soon As I Can. I Can Already Tell She Will Be A Hi Marker.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The lack of sleep isn't tooo bad cause you can always go to work and catch up on that there....well at least I can cause I work out of town. BUT I would have to say the worst are those really stinky crap filled diapers. You know the ones where it is from the back right to the front of the diaper.....just like diahrea. Our little guy is 14 months old now and it's easy to deal w/ the spit up and puke.....BUT them Chitty diapers....just wait you'll get to know what I'm talking about.

Hope I haven't scared ya.....CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW BUNDLE OF JOY.

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Lots of fun and don't worry it does get easier. My little guy is 11 months now and gets more fun every day.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my little girl just turned 5 last sat and i wouldnt trade FATHERHOOD for ANYTHING its one of a kind. Enjoy it while it lasts:D

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
congrats..enjoy every moment, they grow up so fast...well some doo..i'm.putting that off till later.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new baby! your life is just truly beginning! Like said earlier they just more and more fun as they grow up:D

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats to you and the Misses. Like said by others it gets better as they age untill they start to tell you what to do. Kids are with you forever and add meaning to your life. ENJOY

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your new addition to the family. Enjoy, while she is still quiet and cute, before you know it she will be all grown up, telling you what to do and begging for money. LOL

Attachments

• baby girl 2.gif
    baby girl 2.gif
    17.3 KB · Views: 91
  • baby girl.jpg
    baby girl.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 94

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So...since every time one of us buys somthing cool, the other guy has to go and get a similar item that seems to be just a little bit better, does this mean i gotta hop on the "baby" band wagon?? I guess i better start practicing real hard before i get married in 2 months!!

I'll see ya around 4 for :beerchug: and :cigar:

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the arrival your baby girl, in about twenty years you may get a phone call from the middle of no where on the otherside of the world asking "Dad could you put some cash into my bank account because my bank card won't work without it" That scenario was palyed out in my family just a few months ago with my oldest son who is traveling hither and yon throughout the world. Little jerk but I am jealous. Enjoy your new child it is going to be a great adventure:)

Billy Boy:cool:

Top Bottom