h i d lites

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drew are u near sighted or color blind by chance ?

That's the best you could come up with. Let's put it this way. Even if I got a ticket once a week the hid will stay I'm my vehicles. I don't piss and moan everytime I see something I don't like. unlike others

Last edited:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the best you could come up with. Let's put it this way. Even if I got a ticket once a week the hid will stay I'm my vehicles. I don't piss and moan everytime I see something I don't like. unlike others
bet you would piss and moan if someone ripped off your ch!t. that's illegal too

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Consider this a heads up, in the province of BC if your pulled over by CVSE or RCMP and suspect of using illegal HID headlights, your parked, your vehicle is towed and your not allowed back on the road until an inspection of your vehicle is done by an ICBC approved shop. Of course this is at the discretion of the officer pulling you over, but it is now a regular occurrence. They are taking this seriously, the local CVSE in this area have been told it is a zero tolerance item.

If your insisting on running HID's, you might as well stay in Alberta.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Consider this a heads up, in the province of BC if your pulled over by CVSE or RCMP and suspect of using illegal HID headlights, your parked, your vehicle is towed and your not allowed back on the road until an inspection of your vehicle is done by an ICBC approved shop. Of course this is at the discretion of the officer pulling you over, but it is now a regular occurrence. They are taking this seriously, the local CVSE in this area have been told it is a zero tolerance item.

Nice!

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or simply use them PROPERLY. as been said already the ones that blind everyone are the d-bags putting HID's in thier composite housings, those idiot's are just dicks. you gota use projetor's, they have cutoff shields in them that cut off light above a pre set point so you DONT blind everyone. and running those stupid blue HID'S is pointless, the human eye has trouble seeing blue at night so even though they are brighter (6000-8000k or even higher) your best to run 4300k wich is a super white light. i HATE those db's that run them in thier factory housings and fog lights and blind everyone, they know they are dooing it but do it anyways, azzholes. HID's are the greatest thing since sliced bread when used properly

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Ahhh another BS light thread.
Keep getting tickets and supporting the government ... Makes sence to me ...

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On may to drop off the old lady's truck for hid lights today. I want to make sure she is safe this winter
You must love her, putting in crappy HID's rather than a proper projector kit. Nothing like driving towards a semi on a two lane highway at 100 km per hour with only about 24 inches between the two vehicles and blinding the hell out of them with your "safe" headlights.

By the way, how do you like driving in a snow storm with them there HID's, all the glare off the flakes making it almost impossible to see the road.

I suspect you also raised her life insurance at the same time?

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You must love her, putting in crappy HID's rather than a proper projector kit. Nothing like driving towards a semi on a two lane highway at 100 km per hour with only about 24 inches between the two vehicles and blinding the hell out of them with your "safe" headlights.

By the way, how do you like driving in a snow storm with them there HID's, all the glare off the flakes making it almost impossible to see the road.

I suspect you also raised her life insurance at the same time?

I was never affected by it when I owned a car. You must be one Chitty driver if you can't hold your lane... Just sayin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I was never affected by it when I owned a car. You must be one Chitty driver if you can't hold your lane... Just sayin

On a curve, hill,at night when its snowing and your meeting one idiot with fawked up lights and another one is following you? You must be David Hasselhoff!

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's just a piss poor excuse of people being terrible drivers and passing the blame on to others. I've never been bothered by them and neither has David Hasselhoff apparently.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's just a piss poor excuse of people being terrible drivers and passing the blame on to others. I've never been bothered by them and neither has David Hasselhoff apparently.

I could see how you wouldn't be bothered by bright lights with your head firmly planted up your ass....

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could see how you wouldn't be bothered by bright lights with your head firmly planted up your ass....

You should try it. Makes life that much easier with one less thing to piss and moan about. I don't know why you all insist on getting all revved up about hids. It's so easy to get you all on edge.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should try it. Makes life that much easier with one less thing to piss and moan about. I don't know why you all insist on getting all revved up about hids. It's so easy to get you all on edge.

hey, it's no problem really. I just love arguing and prodding until I get a good response. you handled it well. next....

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run em even have the matching 6000k 55watt set for the fogs with the relay that keeps fogs on with the high beams and a L.E.D light bar behind the grill :eek: been thru this debate before even the GF's new car has a 4300k 55 watt set ordered and will be installed as soon as harvest is done.

Got pulled over in bc once went like this

COP: you know that aftermarket hid lights are illegal ?
ME: HID's ??
COP: ya your lights
ME: oh im sorry i bought the truck like this and i dont know much about mechanics
COP: you buy from a dealer
ME: yes sure did i would assume that a dealer would know that the lights were illegal
COP: ya well some of these dealers now are crooks you need to really watch out and do some home work before you buy maybe educate your self on the laws these tires stick out to far to
ME: i had no clue just trusted that a dealer would know im sry when i get home i will call them and see if i can get the truck put back to legal
COP:ya im guna let you go this time good luck with your dealer and sorting things out make sure to get smaller tires that dont stick out past the fenders to
ME: will do have a nice night

:d even if i do run into him again he would never remember me i will just play stupid twice

AHHHHH nothing like adding fuel to the fire

Night boys!

Top Bottom