Gun control, it's coming...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gun show Easter weekend in Calgary. Rod and Tracey from the CCFR are coming out and will be in a booth both days. IMG_6128.png IMG_6129.png

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great time visiting with Rod Giltaca and Tracey Wilson at the CCFR booth today in Calgary. What great ambassadors for our sport. Rod was super nice to visit with and feels the govt is done with legislation for now. He has confidence that Pierre will win the next election and overturn these draconian measures placed upon us over time. They are very accessible to talk to and some awesome new swag in the CCFR booth!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Met Terry our CFO in their booth. She has quite a grip for a woman. She had some of her personal gun collection of vintage guns on display as well.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you get a notice in mail that your PAL is up for renewal. Can't find my card so don't know.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t believe you do. Not sure if they can tell you down east when your due date is.
I got a notice in the mail about 6 months prior to the expiery date. All online or mail in info was attached. I would not rely on govternment notice.
Keep eye on PAL, have to retake gun handling course to get PAL back - during this time of expireation you will be one of the Turd's illegal gun owners. Total confiscation would not be a stretch, don''t go past expirey date.
If you have a five year PAL now you get an automatic 6 month expiration extension.
If your existing PAL is less than 5 year you get a 0 day extension.
Fawkers.

Top Bottom