Gun control, it's coming...

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did my renewal end of last summer… all online, even submitted an electronic photo from home. Then sat and waited… and waited…. And waited…
Finally before Christmas, I received a letter in the mail, confirmation that they received my application, but my photo wasn’t good enough 🙄. They required me to send a “passport quality” photo…. Did that right away, and again waited… and waited… and waited.
Just received my PAL card in the mail about 2 weeks ago. This process took 7 months, and I initially started it all online. What a pain in the ass…
Was almost ready to start phoning and complaining… was worried that somehow the ex wife got involved… that would be her style…

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine took over six months to get done. Did everything on line and submitted a professionally done passport picture. Phoned the CFO and they told he that the iI needed to contact the Alberta CFO so I did. JUst a bunce of beauricratic bullch!t. My friend's dad got his in less thtn 6 weeks. No making sense of the the reasoning.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine expired 10 years ago. Think i still have proof that i took the courses back in 2003.

Can i use that, or do i have to take the course again?

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just sent my certificates in again when i let mine expire. It's just like applying for the first time again

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why in the phuk does it take so long to get renewed!!!? Getting a little tiny bit impatient here.

Top Bottom