Gun control, it's coming...

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Worth getting in my opinion.
The real reason we need our guns is to protect from government overreach. But not one of our politicians will acknowledge that

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve heard Pollievre say on a number of occasions that he will repeal these laws when he is elected. Tracey and Rod from the CCFR have also commented in their podcasts that Pollievre is committed to doing this. Not sure where your source is getting that idea?
Perhaps because Pollievre hasn't made a big news conference about it. I knew he wasn't in favor of C21, but I couldn't recall if he said they would repeal or ammend C21.
I used to keep up and up on all the politics and goings on, but lately I've been focusing on other things because its the same group of clowns being clowns acting like their in high-school and yet some how getting paid for it.

I did find this True North interview where he does in fact say they would repeal it, which is good, but I ain't holding my breath that if he's PM in the next couple years he'll have the support to do it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probabley best to keep that low key, Using that as an election platform likely will loose him votes.
I respectively disagree Ron. That is what was the nail in the coffin for O’Toole when he ran in the last election. He started waffling on it and his base dumped him. What Pollievre needs to do is show and tell on gun legislation. Some of the things in Bill C21 were already in legislation for decades. Trudeau plays on peoples ignorance of current legislation and make it look like there was no red flag or magazine laws till he came along. Pollievre needs to show people that the Turd is a virtual signalling fake.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From a political standpoint it would be in his best interest not to comment on bill c21. The majority vote does not agree with guns period. Saying that your going to re-nag all the laws will upset that majority. Farthest id take that is just cancel the buy back program and move on.

Gun population is on 2million people and probably less than half will vote. Chump change in the vote.

At ends day you just got to trust he will reverse everything.

Last edited:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I respectively disagree Ron. That is what was the nail in the coffin for O’Toole when he ran in the last election. He started waffling on it and his base dumped him. What Pollievre needs to do is show and tell on gun legislation. Some of the things in Bill C21 were already in legislation for decades. Trudeau plays on peoples ignorance of current legislation and make it look like there was no red flag or magazine laws till he came along. Pollievre needs to show people that the Turd is a virtual signalling fake.
I realize athat O'Toole waffled on the matter and it lost him the vote. I think it's the waffleing and not the subject that lost him the vote. I could be wrong.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably worse than gun control, watch at 7 minutes or so into this video. Build back better in action.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Liberal Ban All Guns, so they can take over the nation fawk that. They should take the guns away from the "Corporation police forces" then they can act like "bobby's" and say stop or i will say stop again lol! Take all the hardware away from reg folk but let the Indians have guns wtf! Back in the day the Indians had bow/arrow and we sold or traded them guns. If Indians want to go back to grassroots so be it and they can use bow/arrow, some of us like hardware for hunting/protection. Even this man would agree👇

416026240_10228653548941706_3593656063188787397_n.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watched Episode 158 of the CCFR podcast with Rod and Tracey. So apparently the federal Lieberals are having a heck of a time getting someone to commit to implementing the gun buyback program for them. They have now resorted to asking existing gun retailers if they would be interested. This brings up a great question. Would you continue supporting your retailer if they chose to sign up and help the Lieberals with this program? I know I’d probably walk into my local retailer and punch him in the nose if he did. Thoughts?

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watched Episode 158 of the CCFR podcast with Rod and Tracey. So apparently the federal Lieberals are having a heck of a time getting someone to commit to implementing the gun buyback program for them. They have now resorted to asking existing gun retailers if they would be interested. This brings up a great question. Would you continue supporting your retailer if they chose to sign up and help the Lieberals with this program? I know I’d probably walk into my local retailer and punch him in the nose if he did. Thoughts?
Not a chance. They would never see me again

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think any retailer would participate in the buy back. It would be like cutting their own throat. They know it would eventually lead to a full ban and and them being out of business.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think any retailer would participate in the buy back. It would be like cutting their own throat. They know it would eventually lead to a full ban and and them being out of business.
I guess the thought is Mike that some are hurting so bad from all the bans that they would do anything to keep their head above water. We will see what happens I guess. It’s nice to see that anyone that has agreed so far in the buyback has soon dropped out because of the political fire keg it has become.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If this happens to anyone on here, please name names. Not supporting this type of business!

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a bit of a hiccup a little while back when the CSAAA ( Canadian Sporting Arms & Amunition Association) was awarded a government contract to the tune of $700,000 to contact manufacturers, distributors and retails to acquire inventory of the newly "prohib" firearms.

This was apparently to get an idea of the cost of the firearms and to help figure out a way to compensate the businesses accordingly.

There was also something about CSAAA "mediating" ish how the transfer of firearms from businessss to the government would go..

Anyways turned into a bit of a ch!t show as a number of the board members from the CSAAA at the time also owned gun distribution businesses and gun stores, some of the bigger more popular ones out east.

That's the coles notes on it. I went to dig up some of the good info on it that a read awhile back from Candian Gun Nuts forum but it appears the moderators cleaned a bunch of it up and info is limited now.... I would bet some of CGN bigger advertisers had a say in that.

Top Bottom