Gun control, it's coming...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw this morning that New Zealand just elected a conservative government and pitched the Liberal 6 yr rule. Be interesting to see if they allow gun ownership again? The chick that was the leader of the Liberal party is the one that confiscated everyone’s guns in her tenure that our Turd idolized.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Watched Episode 151 of the CCFR podcast and Rod and Tracey are asking us to do a letter campaign to try and stop Bill C-21 at the Senate as they will be voting on it. Rod says letter campaigns work they have found and are far more valuable than petitions. Go to
www.scrapc21.ca and all the info is on there on how to do it and where to send the letters. I did letters to the 12 senators on the C21 committee and took me a half hour while I watched the Nascar race today. No postage necessary and will cost you at the minimum 12 pieces of paper and 12 envelopes. It’s worth trying. Let’s keep handing the Turd his azz on any of the gun files.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
IMG_20231024_152025_575.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prolly gonna see the Turd and his henchmen pushing for more urgent gun control tomorrow. Another huge mass shooting in the US today. Confirmed at least 22 dead and over 50 injured at 3 separate locations by one shooter. Pics show a white guy with an AR15

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prolly gonna see the Turd and his henchmen pushing for more urgent gun control tomorrow. Another huge mass shooting in the US today. Confirmed at least 22 dead and over 50 injured at 3 separate locations by one shooter. Pics show a white guy with an AR15
I saw I video with that Rachel gal stating there is a new version of C21 coming with "better wording " that they are hoping to push through.

.... found it.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh well that dumb bitch doesnt want you to have any guns, or way to protect your family from the foreign invaders coming here on the daily.
Better hand them over!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the kids on my sons u7 hockey team voted to call themselves the Pistols this year. Some fawkin mom complained and wants the name changed as they don't agree with it. I suggested if we are changing it then it should be to the Sex Pistols. Somehow I don't that's going to be popular LOL. Anyway they walk among us and I thought I did well not to tell her to move back to Vancouver or Victoria or whichever liberal chithole city she came from.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the kids on my sons u7 hockey team voted to call themselves the Pistols this year. Some fawkin mom complained and wants the name changed as they don't agree with it. I suggested if we are changing it then it should be to the Sex Pistols. Somehow I don't that's going to be popular LOL. Anyway they walk among us and I thought I did well not to tell her to move back to Vancouver or Victoria or whichever liberal chithole city she came from.
Good grief.

Screenshot_20231026_131224_Chrome.jpg

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Overally sensitive karens all over, Liberalism is a pandemic lol!

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AHS has said so for their employees, guessing they will be pushing for people to wear in their facilities also. Would like to see Danielle smith weigh in on that....

Last edited:
Top Bottom