Gun control, it's coming...

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone with a PAL will receive the letter. The fact that they are taking nonrestricted firearms and making them now prohibited means that they have literally zero idea who, if any of the PAL holders has or had nonrestricted firearms as they are not registered. The only firearms they can actually track is our restricted firearms as they need to be registered with the CFO prior to you being able to bring them home. If you were to sell a restricted it would need the registration transferred to the new owner threw the CFO so they could know where it now is. All of the previously nonrestricted firearms that now became prohibited will likely not be handed over anyways as the government honestly has no clue as to who has or had them. Maybe they all got sold prior to the BS bill??? Lol

Got a letter even tho I have no guns
Weird

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stories of the RCMP asking gun owners what guns they own. Don't tell them or you will lose them. They are not going to have search warrants for 3 million gun owners trust me.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone with a PAL will receive the letter. The fact that they are taking nonrestricted firearms and making them now prohibited means that they have literally zero idea who, if any of the PAL holders has or had nonrestricted firearms as they are not registered. The only firearms they can actually track is our restricted firearms as they need to be registered with the CFO prior to you being able to bring them home. If you were to sell a restricted it would need the registration transferred to the new owner threw the CFO so they could know where it now is. All of the previously nonrestricted firearms that now became prohibited will likely not be handed over anyways as the government honestly has no clue as to who has or had them. Maybe they all got sold prior to the BS bill??? Lol
Figured it was my pal.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only admit to the ones you have registered. This is why I think 2 safe’s is a good idea. One for the known arms and one for the “files and jewelry” lol

We will all see now (again) if the old registry is still out there. Get ready for the next High River Gun Grab!

I registered a couple NR’s on the original registry (idiot move). Those ones have been “sold”. ;)

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200616-223734_Twitter.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couple major media outlets covering this story now. Something is up and we need to know whats going on.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can bet Slim ball Bill Blair and Trudeau will be covering this up at all costs, the CBC seems to have missed this one.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The RCMP just stated 22 minutes ago the news articles are not correct and the RCMP were not the source of those funds. Hopefully this is a true statement, i have had all the lying i can handle from the PM and if the RCMP start this kind of crap too we are doomed.

Top Bottom