Gun control, it's coming...

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That Sheriff, has my vote on that statement for sure.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes he is aware of his surroundings and willing to use that to his advantage.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5cc3cd5ced9431645a496fcb0bfd1efd.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Listened to Danielle Smith today. She had a expert on property rights. This person said they feel there is a slam dunk legal challenge on the gun ban robbing people of their personal property and that this is the way the legal teams should go with their lawsuits with the Liberals. She said Omar Kadhars lawyer used the (magna carta?) in his case against the government and thats how he won? I am going to pass this info on to Rod and Tracey with the CCFR and have this woman consults with their lawyers. Wouldnt a slam dunk be wonderful?

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Cour’de’lane Idaho. No riots or looting. The second amendment(right to bear arms) guys loaded up and went downtown. Protection was the theme. No shots fired. No rioting. No looting. No mass shootings. Trudeau gonna take our guns. Makes me sad even though I don’t own a black gun.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you don’t own a black gun but I have seen pix of a silver 12 gauge that would have a bore larger than 20mm....

Cour’de’lane Idaho. No riots or looting. The second amendment(right to bear arms) guys loaded up and went downtown. Protection was the theme. No shots fired. No rioting. No looting. No mass shootings. Trudeau gonna take our guns. Makes me sad even though I don’t own a black gun.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So will shotguns be illegal also? I haven’t read what is allowed and not allowed.
Its a mish mash right now. Any barrel bore that is over 20mm in diameter is on the ban list in the Order of Council. This makes the 10 and 12 gauge shotguns illegal. On the other foot Billy Blair Boy is telling you no shotguns are being banned and you can "trust" him. Like trusting a cobra. May shotguns showing up on the Firearms Reference Table that the RCMP manage so who do you trust??

Top Bottom