Gun control, it's coming...

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ll be filing the appeal. It’s not my fault that the justice system is in the state it is. Defence lawyers deliberately drag out serious cases to get their cases tossed for excessive time, and the judges allow them to do so. Maybe if 100,000 people file appeals the resultant chaos will make the government rethink their idiocy. Guilting people into not filing the appeals is, in my opinion, the wrong approach. We’re talking about government confiscation of legally acquired, legally owned property. If the government find it can do it for firearms, what’s next? Giving up your right hoping that the government will properly prosecute Real criminals is ridiculous.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Already signed an online petition to get classic cars off the road. Apparently they aren't emission compliant and make noise. The world is fawked. Did I mention that before?

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m sure the Turd will be coming after me soon for my assault rifle. CE863249-42BA-4FD6-A8F9-DDD045D6F0DE.jpeg 46A08B2A-71F4-4611-A2C4-5ED5F6E6C56F.jpeg

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please folks keep passing the word on petition E-2574 let’s try to hit 230k for signatures almost at 228k deadline is Sept 2, support the CCFR or an agency of firearms for your rights etc( what left for now).Everytime lately when i go to the shooting range i pass the word some shooters don’t know , then they sign petition on-line afterwards, every little bit help.

Thank you all.

Last edited:

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a problem. People rely on the police to keep them safe. That’s the problem, police only arrive after the crime has taken place. That’s like trapping the Fox after it comes out of the hen house. If a man really wants to protect what’s his, he has to do it for himself!

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
06 Dragon;[URL="tel:2812568" said:
2812568[/URL]]Here is a problem. People rely on the police to keep them safe. That’s the problem, police only arrive after the crime has taken place. That’s like trapping the Fox after it comes out of the hen house. If a man really wants to protect what’s his, he has to do it for himself!
Sometimes the police are the crime,
https://apple.news/A8FfqvgEuRauGBGcA3KCJFw

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That’s what happens when you Refuse to get out of your vehicle when instructed to by a cop. It’s not optional. He obviously thought he didn’t need to do as he was told, well he found out, didn’t he. Dumbass. Now he and his family are whining on the news. Bunch of losers.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cdnfireman;[URL="[URL said:
tel:2812582[/URL]"]2812582[/URL]]That’s what happens when you Refuse to get out of your vehicle when instructed to by a cop. It’s not optional. He obviously thought he didn’t need to do as he was told, well he found out, didn’t he. Dumbass. Now he and his family are whining on the news. Bunch of losers.
I disagree.You sound like a cop so I’ll say you cowards won’t even frisk a black guy in Toronto but your willing to beat the hell out of a farmer?

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s what happens when you Refuse to get out of your vehicle when instructed to by a cop. It’s not optional. He obviously thought he didn’t need to do as he was told, well he found out, didn’t he. Dumbass. Now he and his family are whining on the news. Bunch of losers.
I think he was a Mennonite and probably was a bit socially naive. Cut him some slack. It could happen to your kid some day.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So it's totally acceptable for 5 sheriffs to punch, hit and drag an 18 year old kid from a tractor for refusing to provide a breath sample?

Give your head a shake, those 5 officers were absolutely out of line and should all be charged with assault. Maybe they could spend a night in prison in general population, see what it feels like...

https://www.rebelnews.com/jeremia_leussink_alberta_sheriffs_farm_tractor_highway_breathalyzer

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he was a Mennonite and probably was a bit socially naive. Cut him some slack. It could happen to your kid some day.

Not likely. My kid was raised to respect the law. This moron drove around a check stop, then refused to get out of the vehicle, resisted arrest and refused to give a breath sample. All of which are illegal. Do you actually believe that those sheriffs just decided for fun to drag that dunce out of the tractor? It’s people like you that are the root of the problems we’re seeing with society now. Don’t like the law, just disobey it! Come across a check stop, just drive around it. No need to be accountable for your own actions. The laws don’t apply if you don’t agree with them.
Cops do something you don’t like? Protest. Start buildings on fire. Loot and steal at will, because you don’t agree that it’s illegal.
The guy driving that tractor is the one responsible for what happened. He decided that he was above the law.
And if he’s that isolated and stupid that he didn’t understand that he had to stop and follow the instructions from a cop, he shouldn’t be allowed on the road. Stupidity has never been a defence before and shouldn’t be now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom