Guides in Revy

Verti-Kyle

Reaction score
Heading up to Revy to ride for 3 days just after Christmas. Going with a couple of buddies but none of us have ridden there. We are thinking of hiring a guide for the first day to show us around a bit and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations or advice for guides.
We are staying at the Glacier House and I know they offer guides. Is that a good way to go?

W

woodies

damn rights get them to take you out to the farthest spots and then your good to go on your own!also by day 2 you will most likely hook up with somebody that knows the areas a bit!do it every time!

bluepilot

Reaction score
Mark Shaede this is the guy you want. He is a little into himself but in my opinion is a riot. Can ride like no one I've seen very talented. You will not be diassapointed.

Verti-Kyle

Reaction score
Sounds like Mark is the guy to talk to. Thanks for the advice guys, I'll give him a call.
:beer:

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try Mark Shaede, awesome guide too. He'll go everywhere..........on a Skandic!!!!!!!!:eek:

haha we rode w Shaede a while back spent a few days w him actually, but anyways last year we were out in the deep stuff and digging out my brother - the snow was so deep I made a loop around so I could stop in my own downhill track. Well we're digging and Shaede comes over on the Skandic at about 7 mph, stops " how's the mod running boys? hahaha" and drives off without so much as spinning the track. how the heck he did that I'll never know.

Get him to show you around town.

Attachments

• shaede_vintage.jpg
    shaede_vintage.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 47
Top Bottom