Guess where this Pic is?????

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The hint is I didnt have time to stop and say Hi so I just took a pic on my way by,Was to late to stop anyway!So where is this????
catmando!

Attachments

• P9220051.jpg
    P9220051.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 39

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Damn that was fast.............You spend way to much time in Blue River ! LOL!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
You got out of the truck and snapped a pic and didn;t say hi to Lexy!!! :nono::nono::nono::nono: ........... you in trouble .......... just sayin

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn that was fast.............You spend way to much time in Blue River ! LOL!
stopped by at the end of July on the way home from Kelwona to say hello to Lexy....girl at the front desk looked at me like I was a stalker....lol. Left a couple stickers for Brad and a "hello" note....:d:beer:

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
thats rude catman !

i met her on my bc trip to vancouver awesome lady
think i left her house like hmmmm cant remember :)

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stopped by at the end of July on the way home from Kelwona to say hello to Lexy....girl at the front desk looked at me like I was a stalker....lol. Left a couple stickers for Brad and a "hello" note....:d:beer:

That might be a little creepy...........no that wasn't good on you i bet if you looked in the hot tub you would have found her.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That might be a little creepy...........no that wasn't good on you i bet if you looked in the hot tub you would have found her.
I've talked to Lexy since, she was at home that afternoon. she told me I should have asked the girl directions to her house....not sure how that would've went over....lol. Guess I'll have to work harder on my cheery disposition.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've talked to Lexy since, she was at home that afternoon. she told me I should have asked the girl directions to her house....not sure how that would've went over....lol. Guess I'll have to work harder on my cheery disposition.

So she was being a part timer......must be nice

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
ATTABOY, KITTYDUDE....... WHEN WE KIDNAPPED DOORYDER AND TOOK HIM TO SHUSWAP WITH US, WE ACTUALLY CAMPED LIKE TRAILER TRASH ON THE LOT BESIDE LEXY'S HOUSE....WAS A GOOD NITE, AND THE DRINKS WERE GOIN' DOWN SMOOTH, AND MET SOME OF THEIR FRIENDS...... SHE ACTUALLY HAS SOME FRIENDS OUT THERE....... AND THEY WERE FROM EDMONTON, WHICH IS EVEN FUNNIER!!! :d:d:d:d:d

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cat what night was that ??? Should of stopped by for a free coffee if that was Wednesday Night...I was working.....:nono::d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I believe it was wednesday night but it was pretty late,I didnt think you would be there and next time Im though I will stop regardless and book my first trip of the year.I will also take pics as the season wears on and pretty soon there will be snow in them.
Here is another non related pic on my way home!
Drive carefull people!
catmando!

Attachments

• P9230065.jpg
    P9230065.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 21
Top Bottom