Grooming

Blue rev

Reaction score
Anyone know what the Grooming schedule is? I am taking my 11 year old to Mcride for his first Mountain trip on Apr 2. I would like to take him up to Renshaw But he may get turned off if I take him up a pounded out trail. I think we can all relate to that.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Anyone know what the Grooming schedule is? I am taking my 11 year old to Mcride for his first Mountain trip on Apr 2. I would like to take him up to Renshaw But he may get turned off if I take him up a pounded out trail. I think we can all relate to that.

Your best bet is to call the snowline at 250-569-8871. Hotrod updates it every day with grooming schedules and snow reports.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes snow line is kept up to date. Basically Hotrod grooms Renshaw usually Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun or Mon. nights. Lucielle is groomed Sat. evenings and Wed. and Belle usually Sun. or Tues. evenings. The trails have been holding up very well for this time of year because it's been cooling down below 0 in the evenings. The first 7km of the Renshaw trail is icey but that's normal for this time of year, I just talked to a friend who's staying at Hotrods and they rode up Lucielle yesterday and there was a foot of new snow on the trail and two feet at the alpine. The sun was out and his daughter and himself had the whole hill to themselves and had a great day!

Last edited:
Top Bottom