Grooming to start

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now that I have everyones attention...haha.

With all the early season snow and big storm there again today when will the grooming program start?

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rod told me that it would be Sat. the 28 before he gets on the trails.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hi boys, well that time of year again! At the rate it keeps snowing around here you should be able to have lots of fun in those mountains! Once Rod gets up here it will take at least a week before he has all the bases completed but if the weather holds there is going to be craploads of snow!

I wanted to share a picture of my new Dress, this girl has now lost 80lbs and 10 dress sizes since having my baby girl 2 and a half years ago and since most of you saw me 8 and a half months pregnant on the Renshaw I wanted to share cause I am damn proud of myself!

HAVE A SAFE WINTER LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ALL THE BOYS AND GIRLS!

Attachments

• meldress2.jpg
    meldress2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 85

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Looks Awesome....but to be honest it's your smiling face at the trial head that looks the best on you.

Hey - how is the horse?

Hi boys, well that time of year again! At the rate it keeps snowing around here you should be able to have lots of fun in those mountains! Once Rod gets up here it will take at least a week before he has all the bases completed but if the weather holds there is going to be craploads of snow!

I wanted to share a picture of my new Dress, this girl has now lost 80lbs and 10 dress sizes since having my baby girl 2 and a half years ago and since most of you saw me 8 and a half months pregnant on the Renshaw I wanted to share cause I am damn proud of myself!

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i sure hope the trail is done by then.. are the deletion ditches filled in. i hate to be picky..especially coming from a old ditch banger that only ever heard of groomed trials in sask. is the cabin all fired up yet??

GRD

Reaction score

Thanks for the update!

highmark x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking damm good there FlyGirl. Hope you rode your horse lots so far.:d:d:beer::beer::beer:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You look fabulous,As stated above..........Hows the horse!
catmando!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, and Flygirl Wow hard work does pay off looking good!:d

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
I have to remember my camera one of these days, my horse looks like a big stuffed toy right now because she has such a long winter coat! She is so cute!

I have got to be in a couple of clinics too, I can't complain at all I am a very lucky girl!

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi fokes looking forward to a safe and long year,going up to renshaw Dec 12 . The idea for the maps of the differant areas is a good idea, but what they should do is have a very detailed map of the areas with GPS# of the areas to help search and rescue if needed. This would also help a lot of beginner riders from going into diffacult areas, if they could detail these areas from beginner to experianced rider maybe this will help save a life some day. They should also have someone controling the trails at the parking lot to make sure that the riders going up have proper safety gear. Last year a couple came up rideing a moutain sled riding double. All they could say is it's so beutiful up hear and they had know safety gear with them like a shovel,prob or a safty beeper. I know it's not our responsabilaty but if I need help they can't help me and all I would be doing is digging up a body if they got in trouble. I've been up in the mountains for quite a few years and it's a great group of peaple who ride their but their seems to be a lot of peaple that don't understand how dangouras it is and the trouble they can get themselves into. Please take out what u bring in.Some peaple aren't' doing this and while I was quading in these area's I love, I could have thrown up by the mess some peaple are leaving and if it keeps up I could see them cutting these area's off.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
In response to the detailed maps, I actually asked about those a couple of years ago and was told that if the village did detailed maps then they would have more of a liability problem! I honestly don't understand the exact details but was told that is why they would not do that kind of map, I am with you though it is a good idea, I just want everyone to be safe this winter!

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New groomer arrived in town Friday afternoon. Still have to install the tracks which they are doing today (Sat.), then trails will start to be built. Renshaw trail is skimpy for the first couple of KMs. then gets better but all hills are looking really good up top. Higgins.

Top Bottom