Grizzly Winch

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother in laws winch packed it in all it does is click,new solinoid didnt change a thing,are they rebiuldable?are the junk and should just by anew one?Appreciate the help and suggestions.It a 05 grizzly 660 factory winch.

grizzlydave

Reaction score
The factory winch is probably a warn with the plastic end cap that always stripped out. your best bet is to pick up a new winch. the new warns are way better than the old they now have all metal planetary gears and a better sealed. You can get just the replacement winch without the wiring or cable for pretty cheap as long as the switch and solenoid are still good. the part # is 74915. I can get them at work for a pretty good price Pm me if your interested

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine failed as well. took it apart(pretty easy and straight forward) and the end cap was stripped out(plastic). ordered a new end cap for $37 bucks, and works like new again!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY cheaper than buying a brand new one. and i've had this winch for 8 years now, and have taken it apart before to clean the mud out of it, but this was the first parts failure

Top Bottom