grizzly lodge

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wife and i just got a 2 day paid vacation to grizzly lodge and i was wondering what is the best time to go in the new year and would her 144 sled be ok for the area, we always thought about going now we have the chance but i want her to have fun riding not sitting in the lodge while i am out riding

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wife and i just got a 2 day paid vacation to grizzly lodge and i was wondering what is the best time to go in the new year and would her 144 sled be ok for the area, we always thought about going now we have the chance but i want her to have fun riding not sitting in the lodge while i am out riding

There's a really good variety of terrain. 144 shouldn't have a problem navigating around to a large portion of the riding areas.
We've always gone the same week every year, so can't really comment on when is best.

Last edited:

Jsymes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With having to book a fair bit of time in advance. Your gonna be hit or miss condition wise, especially only going for 2 days. We usually do 4-6 days that way we have a better chance of hitting snow or atleast blue bird or both. With long term forecasts being unreliable it's hard to plan. That being said I've gone in December, January and April and had someone awesome days.

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com

Like life, riding is what you make of it, if it is sunny then it will be awesome, if it dumps you will do less travelling and maybe some more digging, but guaranteed, if you take her out and dig for her then she will have a blast. if you leave her in the cabin and go riding, shame on you! Have a great time! dave

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Think spring for longer warmer days with a bit more forgiving snow. This is April 16 last season and it was great.
A4D4C0CB-C923-476C-849D-5EB8C80E7086.jpeg

Quattroman

Reaction score
Yea, id vote March/April. Warmer temps, easier snow for a shorter track, better chance for bluebird and less chance of spending the day digging machines out... cuz we all know for some reason most wives dont find that fun... lol

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
March - April is when we get the biggest dumps of white gold, also keep that on mind

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd aim for Feb/Mar. Her 144 will be fine. There's a groomed trail to alpine on Pokey and some other areas that are easy to access as well. If it dumps they rent sleds there that you could put her on.

XanderKane

Reaction score

call Adam at grizzly and he'll tell you what they have open and best time to go.

Top Bottom