grizzley lodge...awesome sledding experience

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Special thanks to the guys at the lodge what an awesome sledding experience. If anybody gets a chance check out Grizzley Lodge it is in the shuswap area. Ride right from the lodge to the best powder I've seen all year. There was 21 of us in our group and I had a blast. Check it out you will not be disappointed:d
IMG_1172.jpg

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
unfortunately a great secret has gotten out!!:d:d
Adam and crew do a great job up at the lodge there and I highly recommend a stay at his place for a true backcountry sleddin experience AAA+++ :beer:

mmagic

Mountain Magic Snow Machines
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
Special thanks to the guys at the lodge what an awesome sledding experience. If anybody gets a chance check out Grizzley Lodge it is in the shuswap area. Ride right from the lodge to the best powder I've seen all year. There was 21 of us in our group and I had a blast. Check it out you will not be disappointed:d
View attachment 50365

At Mountain Magic we would like to thank the crew at the Grizzley Lodge for making our trip one of the best we have ever had. The food was great as well as the hospitality and the sledding was fantastic.

Bruce, Ken, Rick and Lee

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At Mountain Magic we would like to thank the crew at the Grizzley Lodge for making our trip one of the best we have ever had. The food was great as well as the hospitality and the sledding was fantastic.

Bruce, Ken, Rick and Lee

Thanks MMagic for putting on the trip, good group and a terrific find:d

ajay

Reaction score
Heh Storch, looks like a great time. Care to give some details on the riding, trail marking and guiding. This looks like a must for our once a year group ride with the ladies.
Thanks

Top Bottom