Greetings from Idaho

B

Bom600

It must be late for the rest of you since I'm currently the only one on the site.:( Anyway, I currently run Ski-doo's. I've actually only owned one other brand, Rupp, and it was the only sled I owned and never rode. Currently running a '95 Summit aka 'tank', '96 FIII 600, love the sound of a triple, MXZX 440, can't believe a 440 could run this fast, and a 05 Renegade 600 SDI, I love this sled... I also have a '72 T'nT 340 Fan in my garage waiting on paint and re-assembly. My wife thinks I have enough sleds but I'm not sure that's possible. The real clincher is I ride with a group that only rides Cats. Wish we had a doo dealer in town. Think snow:D :D :D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Welcome To The Site Bom600

WHERE IS MOUNTAIN HOME IN IDAHO?? JUST SPENT A WEEK IN THE SUMMER TOURING THROUGH IDAHO, BUT DON'T REMEMBER THAT NAME FOR A TOWN?? THOUGHT YOU'D HAVE A MOUNTAIN SLED BEING FROM IDAHO, LOOKED LIKE YOU HAD LOTS OF GREAT MOUNTAINS DOWN THERE.:confused:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome,I spent quit a bit of time in Sandpoint,I love that place.
catmando!

B

Bom600

Mountain Home is about 45 miles due east from Boise right off of I-84. I'm actually looking for a Summit now but am waiting to see the new 08's before I make a purchase.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Mountain Home

We Must've Driven Right Through Your Town Then, When We Went Through Boise, Gonna Check Out The Map Later. Great Country You Got Down There. Ever Been To The Canadian Rockies For Sleddin'??? Especially Golden, Revvy, Or Valemount/mcbride??:)

B

Bom600

No, I haven't been much north...originally from Northern Maine and covered most of the north country there (ski-dooing when I grew up). It's quite a bit different sleddin the hills vs flatland. I have spent some time Yellowstone way (one of our favorite places) and, with the snow conditions here now, I think I'll be heading east to Island Park next weekend. Maybe someday I'll venture farther north, I always enjoy new adventures...

Top Bottom