Great Show

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
National geographic channel 551 on dish has at 6,10pm a great show from alaska about local group getting to some uncharted sled terrain and the whole way they got there....Really worth checking out if you can.....I know it will give some guys from here fuel for some kinbasket/mica ventures:d

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm watchin' it now too....'Alaska Snowmobile Free'.
They're taking the sleds off the boat and headin' to the glacier now...nice terrain!!
Sweet in HD! :D

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the next two years I am gonna have to do an AK trip for sure!

Crazy terrain they are showing

trailblazer

Reaction score
thanks for the heads-up dude!!I know where Valdez is,anyone gots' gas money!!bichin' water skip once ya' git there,but it's all good after that.

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Have to agree on it being a bit lame. Looks like everything was wind blown and crusty as they ween't leaving much for tracks until they hit 4000' and even then it wasn't deep at all. It was cool loading the boat for the ride, and frankly the boat ride was more fun to watch than the actual riding they did because of limited terrain.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was filmed in super late spring/summer and showcases some sick terrain i though.guess I looked at it different.I wish i could get to snow terrain in summer.to much money....

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats right! sick Big terrain in between us and no road:mad:.....I could be on canoe river rd valmount in couple hrs by boat.I have a plan might be couple yrs away but going to be an adventure thats for sure...

Top Bottom