Great prices on gear

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks just ordered motorfist recon bibs for half price, 210 to my door.

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My order shipped USPS for $20, then when I picked it up at the post office I had to pay the GST and a $8 handling fee. I have been raped before when stuff ships by UPS but USPS should be cheap!

Last edited:

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am assuming this is an American based site? If it is be prepared to get your eyeballs gouged out with a rusty spoon for buying American by a few of the other peeps on this site; As I have seen it before!!

Billy Boy

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am assuming this is an American based site? If it is be prepared to get your eyeballs gouged out with a rusty spoon for buying American by a few of the other peeps on this site; As I have seen it before!!Billy Boy
As long as you ship on us postal. Service the fees are reasonable they have a 5-8dollar handling fee at the post office I have bought thousands of dollars in parts over the last 3 years and the most I paid in fees was 45 bucks for a news scotts steering dampner and mounts Ups is a rip off if the place I am buying from will not ship USPS they I do not buy from them

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The way I see it is if the Canadian dealers want my business, they can lower their prices. I wouldn't mind paying a little more to support my local dealer but Im not about to pay double. Until then I will just continue to use them to figure out my size and then order from the states....or wait until the next sled show where I might find an ok deal...

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd pass on a website(Gearhead.com) that helped save me some money at Christmas. I bought 3 mufpots-29.00 each, 3 pairs of Motorfist Redline gloves-69.00, 2 battery tenders 29.00, shipping was 2o bucks and it was fast to boot! I'd highly recommend them!

Motorcycle, Snowmobile, and ATV Parts & Accessories

These guys are the chit just order my Motor Fist gear best price out there. Cheers

GearHeader

Reaction score
Website
www.GearHead.com
More Great Prices from GearHead

Just thought I'd pass on a website(Gearhead.com) that helped save me some money at Christmas. I bought 3 mufpots-29.00 each, 3 pairs of Motorfist Redline gloves-69.00, 2 battery tenders 29.00, shipping was 2o bucks and it was fast to boot! I'd highly recommend them!

Motorcycle, Snowmobile, and ATV Parts & Accessories

I noticed a lot of you asked about shipping. Right now GearHead.com has FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $50 --> . Its a pretty sweet deal. If you live in Canada its a $20 flat fee which can still save you some $$. GearHead doesn't have just good prices on Apparel but they're bread and butter is actually OEM Parts for just about any snowmobile, ATV, and Dirt Bike. They have a wide selection.

Top Bottom